t w e n t y - t w o

JACKSON'S POV

Seriously what has gotten into me. I never should have done that, it's very unmanly for me just to hit anyone out of knowhere. Well it was not really random. Guys c'mon he left her, my bestfriend. Now look what happened.

I just cant stand myself looking at my bestfriend of how desparate she looks when she was trying to have a conversation with Jinyoung and to be honest it is hurting me.

To be clearly specific with you all, I do not see Jihyun as a lady? I mean it didnt really cross my mind of us being more than  bestfriends and it will stay that way. I see her more like a sister? A sister that I long to have for the rest of my life. I dont want to be overly dramatic about my relationship with her but, she is all I have.

I dont know how to explain this but all the boys and I got a little history with her, but that's another story for me to tell. Right now im in her room examining her ugly sleeping face, just after I hit her boyfriend. I needed to apologize.

Why can't just they break up if this was always happening to her?

Well, im in no place to judge their love for each other. What I know is that i've never seen my bestfriend this happy before, and if Jinyoung is the reason behind that smile then I wouldnt want them to break up, and that's atleast something she deserve after everything she has been going through.

"J-jackson..." I snapped out of my thoughts as the girl laying infront of me spoke. I looked at her and without thinking, I hugged her right there and then.

"OMG Jihyun-ah!!" I screamed at her ears. She didnt hug back but instead she pushed me gently and I quickly pulled away. "Ya! We were so worr-"

"Jinyoung..." She stated weakly. I blinked a few times. Her facial expression changed into panic and sat down. "Jinyoung! Where is he? I-is he o-kay?" She said on the urge of crying.

"Hey, hey calm down he's outside" I held grab her shoulder gently, trying to make her calm down.

"N-no! They took him! I gotta go find him!" I am way more confused on what she is saying. Im becoming more worried as she starts trembling and tried standing up in a fast pace.

"No, you need to rest. Jinyoung is in the living room right now. No one took him okay?" I said, comforting her and slowly pulling her down back to the bed. She's not herself right now. Heck she isnt even supposed to be awake right now. Maybe it's the medicine that's talking right now.

All of a sudden she bit my arm which made me yelped in pain as I released her. She ran to the door but before she even do that, I wrapped my arms around her waist and carried her like that towards the bed.

I hovered over her and held her hands above her head to make her-

And before i finished my thoughts her forehead hit mine. IS THIS GURL EVEN INJURED. My grip softened because of the pain and with that she took the chance on moving her hand on my hair, gripping it tightly.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IMMA HIT HER

"YA LET GO OF ME" I yelled as she kept pulling my hair towards her. I mean if someone saw us it would look like we're making out.

I heard the door open. I spoke too soon.

"What the hell??" Shit. Jinyoung.

Jihyun stopped torturing me as she pushed me on the side. Damn girl what has made you so strong.

-------

JIHYUN'S POV

Things happened too fast. I feel like I was having a panic attack as I opened my eyes. After that little obstacle with Jackson, I heard his voice.