t w e n t y - s e v e n

Important author's note at the end, please read 😁✌

YOUNGJAE'S POV

After buying all the things we need for coco, realizing it was getting dark outside the pet store, we had to end our chit chat with the owner.

"Annyeong ahjussi!" Yugyeom and I waved goodbye to the older man, smiling as I carry coco in my arms.

"Stay safe on your way home! Oh and if you ever want a dog, milo is here for you" we laughed. After buying coco, yugyeom insisted to adopt milo also, but I explained that it would be a bother having another dog, since it was pretty hard pursuading JB hyung just to have coco.

"Arasseo arasseo" We nod and smiled at him and left.

"Youngjae-ah, do you think Mark hyung would want a dog?" Yugyeom asked suddenly.

"Hmmm well, i feel like he wanted to, but i think he's more concerned about our health" I shrugged and pet coco. He nods in understanding.

"I think i should buy him a gift" he said and smiled.

"Why so sudden?" I asked hik curiously.

"I haven't gotten him something last christmas... hmm, you think a puppy would be nice?" He smiled at the thought.

"You just want to play with milo do you?" I asked sneakily looking at him with a teasing face.

"A-ani!" I defended.

"I think Mark hyung wouldnt say no to a present" i wiggled my eyebrows at him and we both laughed. Afterwards we were both silently walking, i suddenly felt that eerie silence which made me have some goosebumps.

I looked at Yugyeom and and he was already looking at me nervously.

"What do you think will happen to noona?" After awhile of silence, he asked and I stopped walking.

"Why do you ask all of a sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know hyung..." He leans on my ear while keeping his gaze forward. "Don't look but I think someone is following us" my eyes widened and i nod subtly.

"Do we run?" I asked nervously as I tightened my grip to the dog.

"I-i'll distract, you run" i frown deeply and panicked.

"No!" I whispered yell at him. There is no way i am leaving him.

"Ya, it's okay. We've been waiting for this to happen" yugyeom replied. Looking at him, i knew he looked scared. We are in deep trouble right now.

"What?! This is not part of the plan, we're not supposed to be part of this." I said to him and tried to look around and find a person. Although i cannot see them, i also have the feeling that someone is behind us.

As time pass, things were getting pretty intense as we hear random noises from the bush and even footsteps.

"You have your chip with you?" Yugyeom asked. I went pale, i dont have it with me.

I slowly shake my head. He sighed deeply.

"Hyung, on a count of three, we both run" i stared at him weirdly thinking this is the first time he called me hyung. I just nod slightly.

"1..." i secured coco in my arms.

"2..."

"...3!" And we both run for our lives going straight ahead. I then heard a gun shot and I suddenly fell to the ground, grunting as I feel pain on my calves.

Yugyeom looked back at me and run to my direction. As he was helping me to stand up, i heard a trigger which made my blood rush down my body.

I look up and see the gun pointing towards Yugyeom's head. We both froze and yugyeom stood up slowly, raising both of his hands and had tears to his eyes. He looked down at me.

I shake in fear, no, please.

Before I can even think of anything, the man holding the gun grunted in pain. I see coco just bit his leg.

He was suddenly pushed by yugyeom, as he was distracted.

"Hyung, run!" I held to coco and crawled backwards.

"What about you??" I panicked.

"It's okay, track me down, i have my gps" He whispered near me, not letting the guy know about the gps thing.

"Im not leaving you here!" I yelled at him.

"One of us has to go!! Now, go home and let everyone know" i hesistated but nodded quickly and let the adrenaline took over me as I try to get up, not caring about the pain.

I ran away from the site, i took a one last look at yugyeom as he looked at me and smiled slightly. How could that idiot still smile. I let some few tears fall from my eyes.

Last thing i saw was him getting knocked out and carried to a van.

We'll save you Yugyeom, just hang in there.

JIHYUN'S POV

I held onto the phone tightly and covered my mouth in shock.

"Jihyun-ah, babe..." Jinyoung went to my side and looked at me worriedly, i just stared at him, still shocked from the news.

"Jihyun? Jihyun! Listen im hanging up, Youngjae needs to go to the hospital. I'll call you tomorrow" JB then ends the phone call and I dropped onto the couch unconciously. I breathed hard and before I knew, I was already crying.

"Jihyun-ah, please talk to me" I looked at my boyfriend, kneeled in front of me, and sob in front of him. I started hitting his arms with my fist.

"The plan was supposed to be me... I-it sh-should be me" I sob loudly as he stopped me from hitting him. "Why him?!" I screamed.

"Shhhh it's gonna be okay" He comforted me, patting my back.

"No! Everything is not okay Jinyoung. Can't you see? Im in the urge of loosing you, and now he has yugyeom--" I exclaimed and just let myself be comforted as I cry.

"What? I'm still here. I am still me Jihyun. Im sorry, im sorry for being such an asshole to you these past couple of days. I just can't help but get worried so much... it's killing me" he explains as he looks at me with pure regret. My chin trembled as I continue to cry.

"You wont ever lose me okay?" He added and stared into my eyes. I nod slowly. He sighed and hug me, kissing the top of my head at the process. "Let's go to sleep and wait tomorrow for some news"

"How can I sleep?? How can i sleep when one of my friends is in danger?" I held my face and cried.

"He won't be in danger okay? We'll get him tomorrow once we find out where Jaehyun is." He clenched his fist and I held them. "He wont get away with this" he whispered.

--------------------------

A/N Hey everyone! How are you?

First off i'd like to thank for the 500+ reads, and some mass votes from certain readers (u know who u are 😉)

Second, this book is gonna end soon, and the next chapters (maybe 5-6 chapters left??) Will all be uploaded at the same time, together with the ending and epilogue. So it's gonna take some time?? But i'll upload it as soon as possible. Since there's nothing to do in this quarantine period 😅

And lastly, i'm planning on making a new story! Ideas just keep flooding my mind so, i just have to write it as long as its fresh. And i still need a lot to improve, so i think writing here is the best platform? :"))

I'm just arguing whether it's gonna be a Mark or a Jaebeom fanfic, idk.

Comment down your suggestions!! Talk to me skdjejsj