Cat Fight

*America's pov*

It's been nearly a month since I left them again. During that time I disposed of the last hundred or so Rebels, although I'm pretty frustrated about the leader getting away. I've worked out a system for the kids so that an incident like last time, hopefully doesn't happen again. You may be wandering, why aren't I going back to the others? Well, my dear readers, from what I know the others still hate me and why return to a place of hate?

I could hear people coming. I look down to check and I see some of the Countries from the house, heh, good thing I'm nowhere near the nest or this would be risky. "Hissssss" I let out a hiss that Russia quite obviously heard and I could see Japan's ears flattening on her head. "She's close." Clearly Russia said that. (Animal-Tougne) "Sister, are you sure that this is the right way to handle things?" (still Animal-Tougne) "of course I'm sure Con just *sigh* you need to trust me that I know what I'm doing, I disposed of the Rebels, if you don't remember." (Animal-Tougne) "of course I remember, but you were still captured by them, multiple times." I ignored the rest of the sentence.

I move slowly to the back of the group in animal form and stalk them. Suddenly Ukraine dashes off to the side and I can hear distressed and aggravated meowing and hissing. I recognise the distressed voice as my youngest, Hawaii, and the aggravated one is no doubt Texas, I swear the girl doesn't know her own temper.

I target Ukraine, considering she's got two of my kids by the scruff. I use my wings to launch at Ukraine and the surprise she gets makes her drop the kids, who proceed to scatter to the bushes and trees. Russia was already in his animal form and some others do the same to be ready to give back up. Canada is the first to act, running for me at full speed I used my back paws to push him over me and into the side of a tree.

(5 hours later)

The fight is lasting longer than I anticipated and it's clear that a lot of people are tired. Nada goes for it again but something suddenly comes at me from the side and we tumble for a minute. When that's over I can clearly see......RUSSIA ON TOP OF ME?!?!?!

(If a country has an animal form their flag might change a bit depending on how complicated the flag design is

(If a country has an animal form their flag might change a bit depending on how complicated the flag design is. So America's flag changes a bit while Russia's doesn't)

Russia changed back into a human and then I realized the mistake we both made, we were in our forms for too long! How can I tell? Because if a country is in it's animal form for too long the clothes more of less are absorbed into our skin. So here Russia is, leaning over me, keeping me on the ground and SHIRTLESS!!!!! I know that my shirt will have done the same thing..... at least I'll still have bandages wrapped tightly around my chest. And I already know that I'm blushing.

Reluctantly I change back and turn my gaze away from the slav leaning over me. "Come home Ame... We miss you" I hear him say above me "and please, look at me?" " n-no..... I-I'm not g-gonna! " I retort, which leads to him using one hand to keep himself steady and the other to make me look at him. I can feel the glare he's receiving from my dad. That sort of 'I so wanna kill you but I'll just deal with it for now' kinda glare.

Canada walks up to us from the side "don't worry, I know now, thank you..." I don't know how to respond to this. I know he took the vile because all of us were covered head to toe in cuts from our fight and he's not freaking out. "How about we get States and everyone else go home." Russia suggests. "Fine" I mumble, are they trying to trick me or can I trust them now?

************************************************************

me: Ame, I've said about breaking the fourth wall like that!!!

America: lol Srry. 😛

Me: *sigh* I'll deal with that later... See people in the next chapter.