Suspicious

*Russia's pov*

I got up in the middle of the night to grab some vodka from the mini fridge in my room until- "GAH!" something happen in America's room, though I just shrugged it off. But then I heard whispering from there.

I decided to go and ask her about it right then and there. Mainly because ever since we got here she's been really.....nervous. As if there's something big that she's keeping from us.

*America's pov*

Someone knocks on the door and I quickly put my shades back on.

I check who could possibly be awake at this hour and to no surprise, Russia is stood infront of me. "What do ya need Russia?-" " who were you talking to? " once he says that I froze. I think up an excuse in my head and it sounded dumber when I said it out loud " welp it's getting really late out, hehehe, we'd better get to sleep before the events tomorrow holds" I mentally face palm myself for that pathetic excuse. Without realising, I closed the door and walked to my bed. 

I listen as his footsteps fade into his room before cleaning up my room. Starting with the razors and old bandages, hiding the razor and binning the bandages. Next I cleaned my room.

Before I knew it, it was 5:00 in the morning, "*sigh* time to get breakfast ready" I sigh.

(Time skip to 6:30 a.m.)

*Canada's pov*

I got up fairly early and walk out of my room to see ...... America? And she's taking food around to the doors she instructed us to stay out of. 

I walk up to her "good morning Ameri-...ca??" She turns and gives me a smile "mornin'  Nada".

Looking at her face or rather what I can see of if considering her signature shades, she has dark bags under her eyes and a very tired expression on her face. "Are you ok Ame? You look tired." I say. " I'm fine Nada, just up late playing video games, ya know? " she replies. I'm not convinced, why? Because she's sweating and despite her shades, I can tell she's nervously looking to either side.

(Time skip)

America went to make dinner, so I decided to call everyone together.

 "Why did you ask us to be here Canada -kun?" Japan asks. " well, I feel like Ame is hiding something from us. " I reply calmly "what makes you say that son?" My dad , Britain asks " this morning, when I came downstairs, she had bags under her eyes. I could see it under her shades. " " she was probably playing games again or something. " North Korea bluntly says. " possibly, but when she told me the same thing, she was sweating and I could tell that she was really nervous. " that seemed to spark Russia's attention. 

 "What time did this happen?" China asked. "About 6:30, why'd you ask?" I ask, confused until I think over what just came out of my mouth. (Russian) " she was up that late!!" Russia mumbled, I couldn't understand him because I don't know Russian. "What do you mean by 'that late' Russia?" Ukraine said, effectively translating what he said for everyone.

 "Well, I was up around 1 o'clock in morning and went to fridge for vodka but stopped after hearing pained yell in America's room. I thought she just fell off bed and ignored it until there was other voice in her room." Russia explains in his usual broken English. "WAIT WAIT WAIT, there was another voice in America's room?!" South Africa exclaimed "well I did ask her about it but she gave terrible excuse in return." Russia says. "Well, what did she say?" South Korea asks, seemingly perplexed by the situation we now have, "She said it was late and we should sleep for days plans. She was shaking slightly but I know if that goes to anything." Russia explained.

"We should keep an eye on her. It just so happens that I have one of Third's micro -cameras from the war."Poland says with a confidence that her family have missed for years. "Ok, so everyone meat in our room tonight? And we'll see what the camera reveals." France suggests , we all nod in agreement and wait for tonight. 

********************************************************

Another chapter finished and I think my fingers are ready to die now.

I'm very grateful for anyone and everyone who decide to read this excuse of a fanfic.

See you in the next chapter.