CHAPTER 23

CELINE'S POV

I didn't realize how fast days flew away, indeed time flies like an arrow and now the day was here.
The big day.
My wedding day.

Daniel meant what he said though. He wanted this marriage as really as possible and indeed we are getting married in a week. Dad went all ballistic over it. He demanded to meet Daniel then and there, and the most surprising part was when he actually cancelled his meetings for the day and came to meet my dad.
It was really funny seeing him sitting awkwardly and listening to dad's orders and rants. Nobody will believe that Daniel Harper is actually taking orders from someone else. That was first.
When I teased him about it he said
" You are my first priority. Anything for you though you are not speak anything of this to anyone especially Nate "...

To say dad did have the convinced look on him but I know that he feels this is all too really, heck even I felt it.
But If you really love someone so much you don't care even if the world is against you. I don't blame dad though afterall he just wants me happy.

So this it. There's no going back now.
I am getting married to the love of my life today. This is a dream come true.I am so excited but hell if I am not nervous. I just want everything to go good and I know Daniel would have taken care of everything.

" You can open your eyes now " I heard Stella say.
Stella is a short,30 year old red head. She is Gabby's stylist. I like her she is very sweet, reminds me of my mom.
Gabby wanted to take care of all the makeup thing, to which I didn't object. Infact she is more excited than me.
I looked at my reflection, I looked pretty..elegant. I liked the way my eyes looked, not much make up just the right amount.

" Your dress is in the closet, call me if you need help now off you go.." Stella pushed into the closet. I chuckled at her behavior. I was really excited to see my gown because Gabby said that Daniel chose it himself. Well practically everything was done by him.
I gasped when I removed the cover on the mannequin. It was so beautiful. Without wasting much time I quickly wore it and called Stella to help me zip it up.

" Wow!You look gorgeous Celine. Daniel does have a good choice. He is going to love it " Stella clapped her hands and grinned widely.

" Thank you Stella, this dress is amazing " I said and hugged her.

(wedding dress above)

" OMG! Girl you look hot. Daniel's eyes are gonna pop out. I must tell Nate to catch him if he faints" in came Gabby squealing like a kid on winning a candy. She looked pretty too. She had a lavender spagetti strapped gown which showed all her curves.

Daniel.. Faint.. Don't go in a same line..

" Thanks Gabby, you look pretty too " I said.

Then both of them helped me put on my heels, my veil and correct my make up. I thanked Stella again because she had done really good job.

" Girls, it's time. We have....." Dad came in the room, but stopped speaking as he saw me. I could already see the tears forming in his eyes. I heard Stella say they will be out before dragging Gabby out.

" Hi Dad" I said.

" Hey sweetie, you look so...so beautiful.. So like your mom. Pretty, elegant.. Oh she would be so proud of you today " He said making my eyes watery.

" Shhh..don't cry. You don't want Stella throwing a fit that you ruined her efforts right? Crazy woman she is " He said making me laugh a bit. I then hugged him so tight trying my hardest not to cry.

" I love you dad... I love you " I said with a quivering voice.

" I love you too sweetie and I am always here for you, you know that right? " He asked rubbing my back. I nodded not trusting my words.

" Come on its already time. Don't want Daniel worrying do we?" He smiled as we came out of the room.
The wedding was held at his house backyard , since that was the place where his mum and dad got married. I can't help but think how lonely he must be, atleast I have my dad, he doesn't have a single parent. He must be missing them so much. That's when I realized that we have never really spoken about his parents.

" We are here " Dad announced.
I suddenly felt so nervous, I felt my palms go cold and sweaty. Taking my in his, dad started to rub them.

" Don't be nervous. Everything will go fine " He assured smiling.
I nodded and got out of the car. Gabby gave me my bouquet and fixed my veil. I heard the music start. My heart was thumping against my rib. Gabby gave a thumbs up and went in.

" We are up, smile.." Dad said before we walked down the aisle.

I heard few gasps around me, suddenly I felt the floor very attractive. I felt my dad nudge me a bit. I lift my gaze up only to meet with the most beautiful pair of green eyes staring right at me. I smile shyly at him. I take my time in checking him out. He had a clean fit black suit on which showed all his muscles, his hair neatly jelled up, but I rather prefer his messy hair it makes him look hot. I see Nate standing right behind as he wiggles his eyebrows at me. I laugh at his gesture. By the time we had reached the end of the aisle.

" Take good care of her " Said my dad.

" I will sir " Daniel said without taking his eyes off me.

As the priest started the ritual he leaned in.
" You look very beautiful and sexy, far better than I imagined to be " He whispered in my ear. I blushed at his words.

" You look handsome too " I said back as he smirked.

Everything then went smooth. We said our vows, the " I do's ".
" I now pronounce you as Mr and Mrs Harper. You may kiss the bride now " the priest finally announced.

" Finally!" Daniel said loud enough to make everyone laugh. I didn't even have the time to blush as he sealed our lips. This kiss was nothing compared to others. It was soft, possessive and full of promise. The crowd cheered and whistled as we broke our kiss. I buried my red face in the crook of his neck as he chuckled at my reaction.

The rest of the evening was wonderful. We danced, laughed a lot. We took loads of pictures, that is because Gabby forced not that I mind. Nate constantly teasing of how whipped Daniel is, and all the while he didn't object infact he kept staring at me. After rounds of me dancing with everyone, now me and Daniel were slow dancing. There were hardly any guests left.

" Can't wait to have you all to myself, Mrs Harper " he said stressing 'mrs'.
I am yet to get used to it.

" Me too Mr Harper " I said smiling.

" Gabby said we would make beautiful kids, wouldn't we? " He said making me blush even more.

" Um..Maybe " I said looking down.

" Maybe? No. We will have our own football team. " He said.
I snapped my head so fast I am sure it would have broken.

A whole football team?!!

" Are you serious? Football team? You want to break me or what?" I said him with wide eyes.

The next thing is he is laughing his ass off. As much as I loved his laugh, I am still recovering from the earlier shock.

" God! Look at your face. You look hilarious " he said laughing again.

" Daniel... " I asked confused.

" Of course I am joking. But we could..
you know.. If you don't mind,because I am ready " He said.

I sighed in relief but didn't forget to hit him hard on his shoulder.

" Idiot " I said not stopping the smile forming on my lips.

" I love you Mrs Harper " he said before kissing me again.

" I love you too Mr Harper " I said in between the kiss.

Only he could do this all day. I better get used to it.

**************

Please vote and comment....