EPILOGUE

London Harper

London Harper

Ilsa Harper

7 years later.......

CELINE'S POV

" Hello..yes...again?..oh ok, I am on my way " I let out a heavy sigh and cut the call. By now, I am used to these calls, infact I was kind of waiting for a call since the last was two days ago.

Not even a day goes by without these calls saying either " Mrs Harper, your son has gotten into a fight today " or
"Mrs Harper, London broke his classmate's nose" Or " Your son has been suspended for two days for getting into a fight and breaking one of the benches " and the list goes on. My son London, gets into so many troubles that I get called everyday. Hell! His homeroom teacher and I have come to first name basis.

No sorts of punishment or grounding will make London improve. He is only 6, but talks like a business man. This has a lot to Daniel, he turned my baby boy into a grown business man.

Like father like son...

London already talks about how he will take over Daniel's company and all. Not that I object, he is the best father to London and Ilsa. He has trained them good, not to forget the heights he has pampered them to.
Ilsa..our beautiful princess, she is 4 years old. She is the soul of the family. We all adore her, including London though they are always fighting.
London is the exact replica of Daniel but has my eyes. He is very protective about me and Ilsa. He doesn't forget to mention how much I love Daniel and all when I speak with other males. I guess..no..I know that this is the first thing Daniel has taught London.

Did I mention.. Like father like son..

Sighing I quickly sent a text to Daniel telling him to come to the school. It's high time he has to talk to London. As much as they are close, the only thing Daniel fears is his father.
I get into the car.
" Hey Marc ,To the school please and you don't have to wait Daniel will be picking us " I said.

" Okay..let me guess, London? " Marc asked.

" The one and only.. " I said rolling my eyes. Marc chuckled shaking his head.