CHAPTER 5

DANIEL'S POV

I wore my tie and watched her through the mirror. She was looking around the office while massaging her ankle.

It really must have hurt..I have never met such a clumsy woman.

" Umm....Mr..whoever you are can you please tell me what time is it? My purse is still with your guards." she asked hesitantly.

I turned around to face her then turned my gaze to my watch..

Oh shoot I am late and all because of this girl.

" It's almost quarter past 8 " I responded and noticed her eyes go wide and her lips parted. My eyes didn't move from her lips they looked so soft and sweet. I was brought back from the tranz when she suddenly shrieked.

" WHAT!! I am so late." she said as she tried to stand up.

" Look mister I didn't know that this floor was private, I just happened to be here at the wrong time. Now I am completely late for the interview and I am so not going to get it. And now it's all because of you and your goons if either of you would have let me explain as to why I am here none of this would have happened and I would be peacefully giving my interview. Oh not to forget those girls or should I say bitches, they had the audacity to purposely throw me out of the way and I had to climb the stairs all the way here. Now do you have any idea how bad my stared and now because of you I'll have to face the wrath of the ceo.. No wait why would I face him if they never let me in..ya right now there's no use of even going there. Let's party to my failure but I don't think I can with an asshole like you..all...all be....."

" SHUT UP " I cut her of with my fists banging the desk.

The third time someone called me an idiot in my life,and it so happens to be the same person.

She immediately clamped her mouth shut maybe my face has turned completely red as I could feel the heat radiating from my whole body. And she did look scared as she fell back into her chair.

CELINE'S POV

" SHUT. YOUR.MOUTH." he roared again.

I shrank further back into my chair (if that was even possible). His face was completely red and the veins of his neck were ready to burst out.
Here I was still calming myself from the outburst I had and now I had to handle his anger too.
I opened my mouth to say something but he sent a death glare towards me challenge me to open my mouth.
As much as I wanted to smack his head, but I kept quite not wanting to make the situation worse.

He finally spoke,
" First of all you are nobody to tell me what to do and what not to and hell you are nobody to blame me. You are in this situation by your stupidity.
Second, you are the one who is wasting my precious time with all your bullshit talks.
Third, how I wish you weren't a girl, by now your head would have been hanging out probably. Nice picture isn't it?
And Fourth and the most important, that pretty little mouth of yours could get you in serious trouble one day, and you can include this day in the list. Because I am the CEO of this company and you are wasting my time, if you hadn't been wandering of like a fool where there is a board clearly saying no staff allowed, I would be peacefully attending my interviewers. " he finished.

I could tell he was at the brink of explosion. But wait did I hear him right.

" You are joking.. Just trying to scare me off " I said trying not to show my fear in my voice.

He scoffed " You know you are really really annoying right now, I mean why the hell will I joke? ".

Oh shitttt! He really is the CEO. I am so screwed.

I shifted uncomfortably from my chair and straightened myself, gathering my courage, put up the fakest smile and spoke,
" umm..G.good morning sir. I whole heartedly apologize for my behavior. If I had known it was the CEO himself I wouldn't have put up all that. I am so sorry sir " I said.

" What's your name? " He asked.

Did he not hear what I said?

" Celine Carter sir " I responded.

" Well Miss Carter why do I feel you are not so sorry as you are implying.
What happened to ' idiot ', sir doesn't sound nice does it?" He said curiously.

I looked down and let my hair cover my reddened face.

"You seriously gone way far till calling him an asshole." Mocked my inner self.

In my defense if had known he was the CEO before hand none of this would have happened.

" Now now where's the I- don't- give -a shit- if -he -is- my- boss girl. I see you have lost your voice " he said cooly.
He was definitely enjoying this.

Seeing that I didn't open my mouth he stood up grabbed his coat and started walking towards the door.
I panicked and shot up from my seat and tugged his sleeves to stop him before he leaves.
" Wait! I..I..am really sorry for everything I said, I take back everything especially calling you an.. asshole" I muttered the last part and looked down.

He turned shrugged off my hand " Are you done cause I am already half hour late and thanks to you".

" No. I am really sorry but I really need this job. I did not interfere purposly. Could.. Could you..you know..umm.reconcider me. " I quickly added and looked up to meet his eyes.
His eyes...

FOCUS! you idiot.

He was observing my each and every movement.

" I mean could you take my interview like you take normally. We could forget whatever happened here I will not bring it up, I promise. So will it be fine if I am asking another chance from you..you to start over. Okay that wasn't the perfect choice of word you can ignore the last sentence " I said.

He looked at me very intently but then he went outside and shut the door with a click.
I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding and put my head down and stood there. Maybe a part of me wished he would give me a chance.
But after minutes I realised he wasn't going to come back.

Huhhh another rejection Celine.. But nothing you haven't had before.. You will be fine..

***********