CHAPTER 9

CELINE'S POV

He leaned further, now his arms were on the either side of my head. I have never been so close to a man before. Despite the situation I am in, I couldn't help but blush slightly.

" Uh..umm..what a..are you doing s..sir" I breathed.

" Why do I always feel that you are not as sorry enough as you keep pretending " he asked.

" I..I don't pretend, I.. Really ment whatever I have said.".

He was watching me so intently. His roaming all over my face and body.
If this was any other time, I would have thought that he was checking me out.
Not able to stand under his gaze, I ducked to move away but he came closer and his arms became more firm around me.

" Why, are you feeling uncomfortable
Ms Carter? " He knew clearly what's going on..

Idiot..

" No..no..sir " I managed to say.

His face was so close that if a move a inch my lips would touch his.

Oh god!! Save me.

" Ya right I don't think you are uncomfortable infact you're enjoying the view " he said with a small smirk.

My eyes shot up. I didn't even realize that I was staring at his lips. I instantly blush.
I couldn't stand here now, my knees are already weak. I pushed his chest with all my might and went a few steps away from him. I was panting as if I have ran miles.

" I..I am sorry sir. I didn't realize you were here. I thought you are out for lunch so I just came in without knocking. I even peeped inside, you were not by your desk. If I had known I would have certainly knocked sir and I didn't mean to shout at you, I..I got scared and.... ".

" Will you shut up!" he raised his voice.

" God you are so annoying, please do me a favor Ms Carter and don't open your mouth until I say so " he said.

I just looked down.
Here goes my plans of having a good first day... Now I am getting fired.

" Your reasons still don't answer as to why you were sneaking in my office and in my absence. " he continued.

" Sneaking? No..no I wasn't sneaking. I..I actually came here to see if you had.. Highlighters. The ones in my office are all empty and there were no stationary. I even went to ask Gw..Ms Stacy but she wasn't there" I reasoned.

" There is lunch hour a reason Ms Carter, no wonder you didn't find anyone. Why didn't you go to lunch?" His eyes narrowed.

" I..Wasn't hungry. It's not like I eat around this time but yes.. I wasn't hungry " I said.

It was true even when I was at home I never had proper lunch. If I felt like eating I would have a cup of coffee.
My dad will be out the entire afternoon so he doesn't know. I try to keep the groceries for the night.

Back here, he stepped away and went to the shelf took out a box and threw it on the desk. I looked at it and then to him.he must have understood my expression,

" Go ahead you wanted them " he motioned to the box.

I hesitantly took it..
" So..that's it?" I asked.

" Unless you would like to see yourself outside the building " he said.

" No.. Thank you sir.." I said and turned to go as fast as I could but his voice stopped me.

" Ms Carter I don't give many opportunities. This is your last chance, you better change the way you talk or as I said that mouth will get you into trouble. I'll be watching you.Now Get Out " he dismissed me.

Did he mean something else..

Nothing you idiot.. Get your ass out now!

I quickly shut his door and entered my cabin and was breathing heavily.

Calm down Celine.. It was nothing..

" Ohh come on of course it was something, you enjoyed it?" laughed my inner self.

" Oh shut up " I muttered and went back to work.

*********

I know this one's a short chapter.

Don't worry the next one's will be fun.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you:-P