CHAPTER 18

CELINE'S POV

Before I could blink, I was in the air.
Daniel had picked me bridal style, I started wiggling.
" What are you doing? Put me down Daniel " I shouted.

But he ignored me and put me in the passenger seat. He slammed the door and climbed in the driver's seat.
None of us made an effort to speak for the next few minutes.
Then I realized that I hadn't really told him my address.

" Do you even know where I live?" I asked.

He turned his head and smirked arrogantly.
" You underestimate me darling ".

Darling?

I rolled my eyes at him trying not to show that his endearment affected me.
He chuckled.

" So did you like the event? " I asked seriously.

" Hmm..I will have to think about it. Was it good?" He asked me instead.

I balled my fists and glared at him. After all I did he gives me this as an answer?

Such a jerk!

He stopped the car. I realised that we had reached, before I could open the door, he had already held it open for me. I got out and raised an eyebrow at him.

Bipolar jerk!

" What? Why are you staring at me like that? I know I am handsome though " he said cockily.

" Just wondering what happened to the Daniel few minutes before " I said and walked towards my front door.

" Thank you Daniel for the ride, good night " I said smiling and turned.

" Wait!" I heard his voice.

I gasped when I turned he was just inches away. Even his eyes grew wide.

" I..I wanted to say that the event was good, I liked it.... Though next time you can do it better " he said.

I chuckled at the last part.
" Thank you Daniel. I am sure I'll do it better next time " I said.

" Say that again " he said.

My brows furrowed. He was staring at me intently, his eyes turned dark.
" What?" my voice came out as a whisper.

" Say my name again." he said huskily and moved closer.

My heart beats increased, my face grew hot as I noticed him staring at my lips. My own eyes stared at his pink luscious lips.

What are you doing to me Daniel?

" Daniel.." I whispered.

" Oh to hell with it " he said and slammed his Lips on mine.

My eyes widened and my body went still. I felt his lips move. They were so soft. Before I could recover from the shock, his lips left mine. I looked into his eyes, they were so lustful.
" I..sorry..don't know what came over me..so..." he started.

The next thing I did was something the Celine Carter few months back would not even dream to do.
I grabbed his neck and kissed him.
He looked shocked but soon he kissed me back.  He held my waist tightly as he deepened the kiss. I moved my hands over his shoulders and put them around his neck and tugged his hair. I moaned as his kiss grew urgent and passionate.
I felt sparks in my eyes, my body was on fire, my legs went jelly. I am sure I would have fallen if he was not holding me. I tugged his hair as he groaned.
We stopped to catch our breath with our forehead touching.

I am kissing Daniel Harper!

" I have been waiting to do this since I first saw you " he said breathlessly.