CHAPTER 15

CELINE'S POV

" Yes...Oh thank god finally. The party is tomorrow make everything ready by evening " I cut the call.

After days of having my blood pressure high and bursting out, I could breathe properly, that's right because I just had the most relieving news of my life - we got lilies.
I did a little happy dance in my mind and let out a sigh of relief.

The trouble I have been through to get freaking lilies would be enough to get a life time supply of frustration and irritation. I mean who would be so specific about the flowers? it is just for the show right? Be it lilies or orchids or anything.

People like Daniel Harper.

Speaking of him I haven't seen or heard from him yet. Its been more than a hour I have been in my cabin completing my pending work and I haven't received one order from him.

Has he even come? Maybe I should go and che..

As if he could read my thoughts the intercom buzzed.

" Ms Carter I will be expecting a guest.  Make sure she comes straight into my office " came his voice.

" Uhh. Good morning sir. Of..of course..I will" I said.

Now I was expecting something more but he hung up. No 'Good Morning ' or 'Thank you'.

Maybe because of your text yesterday.
Stupid Celine you could have just said thanks..
Wait.. Guest..she? Who's she?

Curiosity got the best out of me, just as I opened the door a tall, beautiful blonde came out of the lift.

Everything she had on her screamed money. As she walked towards me, I could see her properly. She was wearing a  very short red dress which had a deep V cut in the front showing large amount of her cleavage,  and please scratch beautiful and make it plastered with make up faced blonde.

" Good morning Maam, how can I help you?" I plastered on my fake smile.

" Oh I am here to meet Daniel, and if you are going to stop me saying that I should take a appointment then I am warning, that you won't do it if this job matters to you. I am going in whether you want or not " she said and walked past me before I could say anything.

I stood there not knowing what to do. I turned around to respond but she cut me off
" And please don't disturb after I go in, you know we would want some privacy " she said and walked into his office.

Bitch! Privacy? Who do you think you are? I will sure as hell give you lots of privacy with him.

I was just near the door when I heard Gwen calling for me.
" Hey Celine come help will you " she said as she picked up a stack of files.

What a great timing Gwen.

I stomped towards her and quickly picked the files and went to the store room wanting to finish it fast.
After 5-10minutes we were finished and she didn't say thank you.

I'll get back at you but now let's say hello to the bitch.

I don't know why I was behaving like a jealous girlfriend but I just couldn't stand her with Mr Harper.

Ugh! We are not even on first name basis.

Taking a deep breath I knocked once and entered in. I found him seated on his chair and Ms Bitch behind his chair and running her hand all over him.

" Stephanie just get.. " he stopped speaking as I entered.

" Hey you didn't I tell you not to come in. We need privacy. Now get out " Ms Bitch aka Stephanie spoke before I opened my mouth.