CHAPTER 4

DANIEL'S POV

After the meeting, Nate decided that we should party because all our efforts completely showed off..
Yes we managed to confirm the deal.
It's currently around midnight and here I am sitting in one of the famous clubs and may I add, my club
" The Seven Seas".

Nate is completely busy dancing his ass off with some girl. We made eye contact he motioned me join him to which I simply waved him of , and poured myself another drink.
I so wanted to go home but I had a drunken ass to take care of.

I felt I hand on my thigh, I looked up and saw a girl with the tightest and the miniest dress and her lips painted bold red. She batted her lashes at me running her hand on my arms. I raised an eyebrow at her to which she responded with a seductive grin.

I looked ahead where Nate was to drag him out of here. If this was any other day I would have taken this girl to some hotel and had my way with her but today I was...not interested.
I looked around Nate was no where to be seen. As if on cue my phone dinged. I ignored the girl who was eating my ear off with her loud shrill voice.

It was a message from Nate,

" Loosen up Danny boy 😉."

Of course it had to be this asshole

" Where are you??" I quickly sent him.

I got up from my seat,annoyed by her rants and stared looking for Nate.
I caught him lazily sitting on bar stool shouting for a drink, he clearly was wasted.
I made my way to him and quietly told the bartender not to give him any more drinks.

" Come on Nate, we gotta go home " I said taking the drink from his hand and tugging him along with me.

He whined like a baby and turned his head to face me. His face lit up as he saw me,

" Dannnnnnny " he squealed and put his arms around me.

" Are you my knight in shining armor?? I wouldn't mind if it were you" he giggled.

Thankfully I made it till the entrance and called Steve to bring the car.

" Of course you wouldn't mind. Now do me a favor and keep your mouth shut " I said.
He gasped and put his hand on his chest almost dramatically,
" I didn't know you were sooo in love with me " he said.

" Oh my god!!! " he said as I put him in the car and I also slipped in it.

" What now??" I asked confused.

" You didn't tell me you are a gay " he asked with his wide eyes.
I heard Steve choke which he covered by coughing.
I chose to ignore his silly comments as we drove away.

We finally reached my penthouse. I carried Nate's limp body and put him in the guest room. I gently removed his Blazer and put it on the chair.
I was about to leave when I heard him say,,

" You know I love you right?? " he said with shut eyes.

I sighed and whispered,
" Of course you do..and I love you to."
I turned off the lamp and quietly shut the door behind me.

...........

All thanks to Nate that I am late today.
And on top of that today is the day of the interview. Meaning I handle all the flirtings of the world today.

This is one of the reasons that I don't keep any assistants. How I wish I could let somebody or my receptionist to take the interview but I knew that I have to do it myself.

I am currently in my Mercedes on the way to my office. Thankfully I had a private floor i.e the 11 th floor,where only me and my personal bodyguard were allowed, I could get ready there.

I had it done in case I was ever late, I would not be noticed by my employees.
We reached the basement. I got out and made my way to the private elevator.
Upon reaching my office on 11 th floor, I stepped in to my closet and laid out my suit. I wore my suit and was adjusting my cuffs when I heard the somebody knock.

" Yes" I called.

"We found her roaming around the floor and brought her to you sir" I turned to the voice of Cole.

I was met with a most beautiful pair of dark brown eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I took in her appearance, she was dressed in pair of black skinny jeans which made her legs look longer and a simple loose white blouse which was tuck in perfectly.
I once again looked upto her face and noticed that she was staring at Me with her lips slightly parted.

Don't you dare smirk.

" Who is she? " I asked taking my eyes off her.

" Don't know sir we didn't ask for her name,we immediately brought her to you sir" Cole said.

I nodded looking back at her. She was definitely one of the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on.
" Though she did have my ears bleed, I mean that was the loudest scream I ever heard " Chance said with a grin.

" Leave us " I said. They realised her and went away.
My gaze shifted to her as she tried to regain her balance.

Suddenly she was all on top of me with her one hand fisting my tie and other on my shoulder. She touch felt so soft and I could only imagine her hand running on my bare chest while I was...

Snap out of it!

I abruptly took a step back causing her to fall down with a thud.

That might have hurt. Not the best move.
I had to control the urge to bend down and scoop her in my arms,but the next words from her mouth made me loose all the pity I felt for her.

" ouch . Hey didn't your mother teach you manners? You idiot! " she said.

I bent down and growled,
"What. Did. You. Say?"
Her eyes widened at the tone of my voice.

I lifted her up by the back of her arm and threw her on the chair.
She hissed " Hey you idiot can't you be a little gentle "

I lifted her chin and moved a bit closer
" You might want to shut that little mouth of yours " her breath hitched at the close proximity, but she slowly nodded.
" Good " I said leaving her chin and got back to get ready.

Ohhh this is going to be fun.

**********