Chapter eighteen - part two.

Chapter eighteen - Part two.  (Niall's point of view. Flashback continued)

I sat on the end of my bed, reading through the various articles claiming I had got a girl pregnant. Although no one was named in any of the magazines, the lads had put the idea of who it might be in my head earlier.

'Nialler, can i come in?' a familiar voice said from the other side of my closed door. I replied with a yes and watched him as he made his way across my room to my bed.

'Are you okay?' He asked softly. As much as i wanted to lie and say i was, and as much as i actually wanted to be okay, i wasn't.

When you become famous and constantly in the public eye, you have to learn to deal with rumors. Of course there are going to be crazy things said about you, most of the time they would be untrue. But then there are things like this, where there might be a chance that it isn't just a rumor.

Its things like this that cause you to have a lot of explaining to do. It's also things like this that can rapidly change the publics opinions of you. Which honestly, scared me. I wanted to be known for the music i made as a part of this band, not because i knocked some girl up. Simple.

'No, not really.' I replied looking back down at the pile of gossip magazines.

'You know we are here for you Niall, if you need anything.' He said as he placed his hand on my knee.

'I'm sure management will deal with it in no time.' He added, i sighed.

'I don't want management to deal with it. It's my problem, i need to deal with it myself.' I explained.

I couldn't just have management pay her off to keep quiet from now on. What if it wasn't just a rumor? What if she was actually pregnant with my child? I could never not be a part of my kids life, no matter who their mother was.

'Liam?' I asked, looking at him. Staring into his beautiful eyes.

'Yes?' He smiled, kind of reassuringly. 

'Would you come with me... to see her?' The smile from his face disappearing almost instantly.

'I don't really think that's a good idea...' He replied honestly.

'I need to see if its true Liam. So you can come with me, and support me. Or I'll go alone, but either way I am going to see her.' I replied stubbornly. He just nodded in reply.

~

I stood out the front of her apartment door, building up the courage to knock. I took a deep breath before rasing my hand and knocking lightly. Within a matter of seconds, the door flung open revealing the face i'd hoped to never see again.

'Niall.' She spoke. I looked down at her hand, resting softly on her large baby bump.

'Sabrina.' I replied, not able to remove my eyes from her bulging bump.

'What do you want?' She asked, although the answer was clear.

'You know what i want.' I replied, stepping into her apartment, Liam following closely. I made my way over to the couch and sat down, Sabrina sitting on the couch opposite me.

'Why didn't you come to me before you went to every magazine around?' 

'I didn't think you'd care unless it was plastered on every news stand.' She replied bluntly. I rolled my eyes. 

'Why would i not care about my unborn child?' 

'Why would you?' I couldn't get my head around how stubborn she was being right now.

'Urm, sorry to interrupt, but how far long are you?' Liam asked sitting forward to join the conversation.

'30weeks.' She replied, taking a sip of her drink.

'Lovely.' Liam smiled before sitting back.

'All i'm asking is you please keep me updated for the rest of the pregnancy.' I said, trying to be reasonable.

'Whatever.' She replied, once again blunt.

'We best be off.' Liam said, standing up and straightening out his shirt. I stood up following him to the door.

'Take care of yourself.' I said looking down at Sabrina. I could of sworn i saw a smile playing on her lips.

'Will do.' And with that we left.

I followed Liam as he eagerly rushed to the car. Obviously in some sort of a hurry.

'Liam, what is the rush?' I asked as we hopped in the car.

'Sorry to say my man, but she is absolutely bullshitting you.' He said turning the key in the ignition. I looked at him confused.

'She is 30weeks pregnant, that is seven, almost eight months pregnant. We have only been living in our new house for five months. And i'm assuming before then, you had never met her. So its impossible its your baby.' He explained.

I clenched my fists furiously. How did i not work that out myself.

'That bitch!' I muttered angrily.

(End of flashback!)

Liam's point of view.

'So i've been thinking about what you said, and i think maybe we are ready to add to our family.' I spoke to Niall, an enormous grin appearing on his face.

'Thank you Liam. Thank you.'