Chapter four.

Chapter four.

I heard a soft snore come from my left side. My eyes shot open as i sat up. My head throbbing with pain, most likely from the amount of alcohol i drunk last night. I watched as she lay there, the sheet on my bed hardly covering any of her naked body.

I looked down realizing the soaking boxers i had on when i could last remember were no longer there. I quickly grabbed a pillow covering myself up.

I didn't did I? I thought to myself. I didn't even know this girl, and she was naked in my bed. I felt sick, i hated the stupid mistakes i made while i was drunk.

I quickly got up pulling on the first pair of pants i found. I couldn't let any of the boys catch me in bed with her, with no clothes on. They would never let me live it down. And i had a feeling Zayn wouldn't appreciate it.

As i made my way down the stairs i looked on my phone for the time. It was only 11:30am, after a night like we just had i doubted anyone would be awake. They all need to sleep off their hangovers. I walked into the kitchen, my judgement was wrong.

'Do you know where Sabrina is?' Zayn asked before skulling a glass of water. He looked like complete and utter shit.

'She is in my room.' I said, mentally slapping myself.

'I slept in the spare room!' I added, Zayns face showing a little relief.

'Oh cool.' He said resting his head on the kitchen counter.

'Aw someones got a bit of a hangover...' I said playfully. He just let out a long groan. I just laughed. Strangly i was starting to feel like myself again. Maybe the night with Sabrina payed off?

I grabbed the piece of bread i had just toasted and set off back upstairs heading for the shower. As i got to the top of the stairs i was met by Harry. Why was everyone awake so early for once?

'I saw Sabrina go into your room. Did you have good night Nialler?' Harry said playfully shoving my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes.

'Nothing happened.' I replied.

'Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that. She wanted in!' He said. I would believe that.

'I'm being serious Harry, nothing happened.' I said as i walked away.

Out of all the people who had to see her going in there, why did it have to be Harry. He wasn't going to keep his mouth shut, everyone would know by the end of the day.

I walked back into my room, Sabrina was no longer asleep.

'Hey baby, you were so good last night.. Want to do it again?' She said pulling the sheet down a little. It was probably her attemp to try and be sexy.

It didn't work one bit. I felt completely repulsed!