Chapter twelve.

Chapter twelve - Liam's point of view.

'I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again!' Zayn said yawning, the other lads agreeing. We had just gotten off our flight back from America. Although I was extremely tired, the excitement of seeing Niall for the first time in over a month.

'I'm going to go to the hospital.' I said, earning a strange look from Louis.

'Its 3am mate, i doubt Niall will be awake.'

'I know, but i still want to go.' I replied, unable to think of a genuine excuse to see Niall apart from being his boyfriend.

'Well we will come with you?' Harry joined the conversation from beside me. I quickly tried to think up a reason for them not to come. All i wanted right now was some time with Niall, alone.

'Its alright guys, you go home and sleep. You all look just about dead. You can come see Niall tomorrow.' I said with a smile as the van rounded the corner near the hospital. Excitement filled me, but butterflys were starting to get to me.

'We are here sir.' The driver said looking in the rear view mirror at me. I nodded before looking at the boys.

'Get a good nights sleep, i'll see you boys tomorrow.' I sounded like a parent. Daddy Direction.

'See ya!' Lou and Harry said in sync, Zayn was dead to the world leaning against the window.

I turned around staring at the big glass sliding doors. Nerves began to get the better of me.

Go on Liam, don't leave him waiting any longer! The voice inside my head yelled at me. It was right.

I made my way to the reception desk, playing with the inside of my pockets nervously.

'Could you tell me what room Niall Horan is in?' I asked the young lady sitting at the desk. She looked me up and down, her eyes lit up a little.

'Are you family?'

'I'm his boy-' I cut myself off.

'Best friend.' I tried to cover it up quickly.

'Its after visiting hours, so i'm not supposed to allow this. But for you Liam Payne, i will.' She said with a smile.

'Room 457' I thanked her and turned to walk away when i heard her say something quietly. Something about 'Niam'. Only then did it register that she was obviously a fan. A well contained fan.

I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button sending me up to floor four. I felt my phone vibrate, i pulled it out instantly seeing my background. A picture someone had captured of Niall and I holding hands. It distracted me from the message Lou had sent me.

We know Liam. - Lou x

I felt like my stomach had been left of floor three. I felt like i was going to be sick.

I basically ran down the hallway, eager to tell Niall. To work out what we were going to do. I burst through the door of room 457, completely forgetting what time it was.

There lay a peaceful Niall. His pale white skin lacked any colour, his messy. Yet he was still perfect to me. I dumped my bag on the chair next to his bed and climbed carefully onto the bed behind him.

He shifted slightly, mumbling something.

'Its just me Niall. Liam.' I whispered putting my arm around him, he snuggled closer into my chest.

'I've missed you so much.'  I said, kissing his forehead as he drifted back to sleep. I could almost see a smile forming on his lips.

'I'll never leave you for that long again.'

I felt complete again.