Chapter five.

Chapter five.

Since that night Sabrina had basically avoided me, she came and did what she had to and left. To be honest i thought it was weird. One day she was all over me, then she randomly starts ignoring me.

There was something not right about this girl, I took it upon myself to get to the bottom of it.

'Morning Zayn.' I said sitting down on the couch next to him.

'Morning.' He replied, his eyes not moving from the tv once.

Zayn had also been acting sort of strange around me lately, i just guessed that was because he liked Sabrina and he heard what happened. I knew eventually he would get over it, we would never let a girl ruin our friendship.

'Seen Sabrina lately?' I asked, i swear i saw his cheeks grow a little darker.

'She cleans our house everyday, so yes. Yes i have.' He replied bluntly. I got up off the couch, clearly Zayn wasn't up for a chat. I decided that i could do with some food in my system so i headed for the kitchen.

Liam sat at the breakfast bar. He looked up to see me, slamming his laptop lid down. I looked at him questioningly.

'What was that about?' I asked walking over to him. He rested his arm on top of his closed laptop. It was obvious he was hiding something from me.

'Oh nothing!' He said smiling.

I grabbed his arm, stopping suddenly. It was like he just sent a shock through me. Leaving a weird tingling sensation in the tips of my fingers. I shrugged it off, it was just friction right?

I continued, pulling his arm off his laptop and taking it with my other hand. He barley fought back, he just sat there with a stunned look upon his face.

The screen lit up to what Liam had been looking at. My breath got caught in my throat causing me to cough uncontrollably.

'Niall Horan - Not the sweet innocent guy you all thought he was?' The headline of the artical read. I felt my cheeks grow redder, partly from anger and partly from embarrassment. This was pretty much as personal as i gets.

I couldn't bring myself to read on, All i could think about was finding Sabrina and getting to the bottom of this.

'I'm sure managment will clear this all up mate.' Liam said, he placed his hand on my shoulder but quickly removed it. Once again, i felt like a little shock. But it wasn't bad, it just left me wondering.

'Not that it matters, everyone has probably seen it already...' I replied, grabbing a piece of fruit from the bench and walking out of the room.

I sat down on the bottom step.

Now all i had to do was wait from Sabrina to show up. She couldn't avoid me forever, especially not now.