Chapter eleven.

Chapter eleven.

'This mail came for you.' Said Missy, the nurse who had been assigned to look after me. Since the boys were away, and no one really thought i was capable of looking after myself, against my wishes i had been put into hospital.

'Ah thank you.' I said taking the envelope from her hand. Once she had left my room i opened it. For some reason, my stomach filling with butterflys after realizing it was from Liam.

I was honestly starting to think he had forgotten about me. I had gone from seeing and talking to him everyday, to hardly speaking to him at all. I knew how busy they were, but its not like he was just my best mate now. He was my boyfriend.

'Dear Nialler,

I know it seems as though i may have forgotten about you, and im truely sorry that i have only contacted you a few times since we left. You know how busy we get.

I want you to know that since the minute I left you, You have not left my mind. I swear all i think about all day everyday is you. What are you doing? What would it be like if you were here? Why did this have to happen now?

I honestly don't know what to write, and by the time you get this we will most likely almost be home.

I miss you Niall. Its not the same without you here, making us all laugh and eating all our food. Its just so dull.

I feel so lonely without you, even though i have the other lads.

They asked me what was up yesterday, apparently i've been acting differently. More distant. I think they fell for my cover up. I know it was partly true, but to them you and I are just best friends.

I hate keeping this from them, I hate keeping it from everyone. I feel horrible for keeping something so big from our best friends. They deserve the right to know. I don't know about you, but i still can't bring myself to tell them. I know they won't judge us, but i don't know Niall. I just don't know.

I really don't know what else to say. I just really really miss you, i'm counting down the days till i see you again.

The hospital will be my first stop, and i won't be leaving till you are coming with me.

I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

I love you,

Your boy, Liam.

xoxo'

I could feel a lump in my throat after reading his letter. Although it was nothing major, hearing from him really just confirmed how much i really do miss him!

Three days. Three days till Liam would walk through that door.