Chapter fourteen.

Chapter fourteen.

'Are you ready for this?' Liam whispered grabbing my hand and squeezing it lightly. I looked out the window as the car drove up the driveway of the house Liam and i shared with the other boys. All was the same as the day i left, around three months ago.

'As ready as i'll ever be!' I replied giving my boyfriend my best smile. Truth is, i was actually dying on the inside. Nerves were slowly eating me away.

Today was the day Liam and I would come out to our three  best friends. Although we had no doubt they would be understanding and supportive of us and our relationship. I still couldn't shake the feeling that something would be different after they knew.

I stepped out of the car and followed Liam up the small path that lead to our front door. He stopped placing his hand on the door handle before freezing and turning to me.

'I just want you to know, that no matter what happens today or when everyone finds out about our relationship. My feelings for you won't change. I love you Niall Horan, even if it is just you and i against the world.' He said quietly, placing a soft kiss upon my lips.

'I love you.' I whispered.

And with that he turned the door handle, revealing the three faces of three very anxious looking lads.

'WELCOME HOME NIALLER!' they yelled in sync.

I felt my cheeks redden. Above the boys hung a massive banner, 'Welcome home Niall, we've missed you!' it read. the floor surrounding them was covered in green balloons, along with other random decorations placed randomly around the foyer of our expensive home.

'I've missed you boys tones!' I said rushing over to them and hugging them each individually.

'Its good to be home.' I said stepping back.

'We know that you mean!' Zayn replied.

'I've never been so excited to sleep in my own bed.' Harry said yawning.

Ah jetlag at its finest.

'Someone better have stocked up our fridge before we all came home!' I said turning left down the hallway that lead to the kitchen.

'I need some real food, if i had to eat one more meal in hospital i swear it would of been the death of me!'  I yelled after me, I heard the boys chuckle a little to themselves.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen to be presented with possible the best sight after being stuck in a hospital room for the last couple of months.

Nandos.

I ran up to the island bench, breathing in the smell. My mouth was watering.

'I thought i smelt something good!' Harry said walking over and peaking into the bags.

'Hey!' I said slapping his hand away. He looked up at me giving me his best puppy dog eyes. I just stuck my tongue out at him while trying to pick up as many items of food as possible before the others could get their hands on them.

~

'I think its time we told them...' Liam whispered as he leaned back on the couch next to me, full from our massive nandos meal.

'Guys.' Liam spoke up, trying to get Zayn, Harry and Louis attention.

'Niall and I have something we need to tell you...' He carried on. The lads full attention was now on us.

'Liam and I are a coup-'

'We know.' Zayn cut me off before i could even finish my sentence. I looked at them, confusion my only visible expression.

'If only you two could see how obvious your feelings have been for each this whole time. We knew it would only be a matter of time before you both realized how you felt about each other.' Harry said.

'I think everyone knew you liked each other before you two even realized!' Louis added with a small laugh.

'We all fully support you two. And while some people are absolutely going to love that Niam actually exists, there are still going to be people who are going to try and make everything misrable for you. So we just want you to know, that we will always be here for you.' Said Zayn. Lou and Harry nodded in agreement.

'Thank you guys, you have no idea how much this means.' I said, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

It wasn't just Liam and I against the world anymore. It was One Direction.