Chapter six

Chapter six.

As i sat there patiently, i thought how i would approach her. Was it best to just get straight to the point. Or should i just pretend i hadn't seen any of the articles written about me.

Or i could just drop it. Forget about it. I'm sure management would save my ass, there was no way they would let people believe this was true.

As much as i just wanted to run and hide, i just couldn't let Sabrina think i would let her get away with this.

I raised my head slowly as i heard a light knock on the doors and someone enter quietly. I knew i may regret this, but in that moment i felt like it was the right thing to do.

'Um hi.' A voice said. It definetly wasn't the voice of a girl. I looked up to see man in front of me. Before i could reply someone stepped in the door behind him. Someone a little more familiar.

'I see you have already met Niall.' His voice snobby and rude. I rolled my eyes. You knew you were in real trouble when this guy was around. Nathan was his name.

Basically when something bad happened, he was always the one to sort it out. He never appeared till something went wrong. None of the lads liked him.

He was in his late twenties. He was one of those business people who always had their phone glued to their ear and always wore suits, even when they weren't needed. He came from a well off family, he had everything handed to him. I doubt he even earned the money to pay for the fancy sports car he drove.

'I bet you know why i'm here.' He said taking a few steps closer to me. Everything about him made me want to take a swing at him.

'Not so innocent are you?' He continued before i could even respond to his first statement. I rolled my eyes once again, this time making sure he knew.

I swear he prided himself on knowing people disliked him. The boys and I were always kind to everyone, except Nathan. I guess his parents never taught him to treat people how he would like to be treated.

'Since you jumped the first girl you saw, i decided a female cleaner is something this house definitely doesn't need. I should have known it would only be a matter of time before one of you couldn't resist her anymore. I thought you would of been the last person to get it on with her little Nialler.' He said, i clenched my fists with fury.

'This is Xavier. He will clean up after you pigs from now on. Not going to crack on to him are you?' Nathan said, turning towards the door.

He really was a waste of space.

I looked over at Xavier, he could barely hide his embarrassment. I smiled at him politely. Once i was sure Nathan had gone for good i introduced myself.

'As you probably know, I'm Niall.' I got up extending my hand for him to shake. He took it, awkwardly shaking my hand.

'Xavier.' He said with a small smile.