Chapter eighteen - Part one

Chapter eighteen - Liam's point of view.

I lay in bed quietly, staring at the ceiling. Patiently awaiting my husband to wake up. Husband. .

No matter how many times i referred to Niall as my husband, it always made my stomach erupt in butterfly's.

I always went out of my way to insert the fact that he was now my husband into any conversation i had. I was absolutely over the moon.

As i lay there, I let my mind wander back to that day. No more than two months ago. I couldn't believe it had already been two months since our perfect wedding.

Niall couldn't have looked more amazing if he tried. I'd always loved the way he looked all suited up. But for some reason, on that day he looked better than ever.

His blond hair styled up into the perfect quiff. I'd been trying for years to convince him to let it grow back to his natural colour. But no matter how much I told him he looked sexier with brown hair, he wouldn't have a bar of it.

The way our friends and family had all come together to support us, although the last four years had been rocky. We couldn't have been happier to share our special day with those people.

'Liam?' Niall said sleepily, bringing me out of my thoughts. He rolled over to face me, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

'Yes babe?' I replied smiling at him.

'Guess what?' He asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

'What?' Everything was a guessing game with Niall. But that was just one of the many things i loved about him.

'I love you.' He said giggling like a teen girl, which caused me to laugh. His laugh really was contagious.

'I love you too.' I replied, leaning down and placing my lips against his soft round lips. He responded instantly, before pulling away.

'Liam?' He asked again.

'Yes?'

'Do you ever think maybe we can share some of this love with urm.. someone else?' He asked looking down awkwardly.

'But all this love is for you Niall. You are the only man I love.' I answered him, confused.

'I don't mean share some of this love with another... man.' He paused. A quickly caught on.

'Do you mean a.. c-child?' I choked on my words. He didn't reply, he simply just nodded. I gulped.

I mean, I'd always wanted children some day. I used to always imagine what it would be like to be a father some day. But for some reason, i just felt different about it now. I felt like it wouldn't actually be...mine.

'I don't mean we have to Liam. I just, I'd just really like to be a dad. I know we are only young still, and our career is still as hectic as it was a few years ago. But I kind of just feel like now is the time. I always wanted to be a young parent, you know that.' He explained.

'But Niall...'

Flashback - Niall's point of view.

Niall Horan, parent at only nineteen? The front of a gossip magazine on a news stand caught my attention. I backtracked, pulling my RayBan's down over my eyes.

Not so innocent Niall.

Spreading the Irish.

Basically every magazine was covered with my face, matched with a cringe worthy heading. I grabbed everyone i could find before handing the attendant a couple of dollars. I made my way back to the studio before i even took a peak at any of the articles to see what kind of bullshit rumours were going around about me now.

'Guys, have you heard about this?' I asked as i stormed through the door holding up the variety of magazines.

'I think I saw something about that on twitter, i didn't take any notice though.' Zayn said taking a sip of his drink while focusing on his phone.

'What is it?' Liam asked curiously taking one from my hand.

'Bet you all thought Niall Horan was the innocent member of One Direction? It's okay, we thought so too. But it seems like that is not the case. Looks like Mr. Horan is going to be daddy direction at only nineteen!' Liam read from the page, my jaw literally dropping.

'Geez Niall, when did this happen?!' Harry blurted out.

'You're asking me?' I replied, still dumbfounded myself. Surely this was just a vicious rumour.