Chapter two.

Chapter two.

I stepped into the hot shower letting the warm beads of water run down my body. I let my body relax as i looked around my bathroom. I swear you could fit our whole band and the guys girlfriends into this shower and there would still be room. It was ridiculously huge.

I heard my tummy grumble signalling that it was probably about time i had a feed. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked into my room towards the boxes that contained my clothes when i heard a small bang from behind me.

'Urm sorry.' A red cheeked girl said placing the object she had dropped back up on the chest of draws. I looked at her clueless. Her eyes looking anywhere but at me. I looked down realizing i was only wearing a towel, i quickly grabbed it to assure it wouldn't fall down.

'I'm..I'm your maid.' She stuttered. Her cheeks only turning an ever darker shade of red.

'I'm Niall.' I said walking over to her and holding out my hand. She shook my hand, still not looking at me.

'I'll ah leave you to get changed.' She said heading for the door when suddenly it flung open. There stood a very amused looking Harry.

'Jeez Niall, you don't waste any time!' He said smirking. I just gave him a dirty look for making the situation a hundred times worse.

'I was kidding! Don't look so horrified, Niall isn't that bad!' He said putting his arm around the girls shoulder.

'This is Sabrina. She is the unlucky one who has to clean up after us!' Harry said. Poor girl, we could be a messy bunch sometimes.

'Nice to meet you.' I replied, finally a smile appeared on her lips.

'So, we are having a little bit of a party tonight. Want to come?' Harry said turning to her, she took a second before nodding. I just looked at Harry confused.

'We are?' I asked. He just laughed. I swear i was always the last to find out about things.

'Yeah dude. The girls are coming around and a few other people. Should be good!' He explained.

'Yeah budddiieee!' I said with a laugh. I knew what he meant, basically we were all just going to get drunk.

'Anyway, Sabrina and I will leave you to finish your business..' Harry said guiding her out of the room.

~

As i came down the stairs i heard the door bell ringing. I guess my food would just have to wait. I opened the door to find the girls. Rachel, Louis girlfriend. Ivy, Harry's girlfriend and Sierra who is Liam's girlfriend.

'Well are you going to let us into this mansion of yours Nialler or what?' Sierra said impatiently.

'We bought alcohol!' Ivy said holding up a bag full of it. I stepped back opening to door more to let them in.

'Wow this is nice!' Ivy said looking around.

'Definetly a step up from those flats you were living in!' Rachel added i just laughed. Within seconds Louis was at Rachel's side. He was like her bitch, it was cute though. They had a good relationship.

'So where are the other three?' Sierra asked looking around.

'Kitchen.' Louis replied taking a breath from the makeout sesh he was having with Rachel.

I stood there awkwardly for a second, realizing i had no idea where the kicthen was.

'Follow the smell.' Ivy said picking up on the fact i had no idea where to go. We made our way around the house, finally finding the kitchen. It was going to take some getting used to living in a house this big.

'You're here!' Harry said jumping off the counter and running up to her. Liam choosing a more casual approach.

'I'll show you around!' I heard him say to Sierra after kissing her cheek.

Leaving Zayn, Harry, Ivy and I. I walked over to one of the seats at the counter sitting down.

'Where did Sabrina go?' I asked Harry.

'Miss her already?' He replied winking. I just rolled my eyes, I was used to Harry by now, but sometimes he really did get annoying.

'I'm here.' I heard a quiet voice coming from a room in the corner of the kitchen. I got up walking over there. I swear i had died and gone to heaven. I'd never seen so much food in my life.

'I heard you like to eat.' She said stacking a few boxes on one of the shelfs.

'You heard right.' I replied walking further in while checking out what we had.

'If there is anything you like that isn't here, just let me know and i'll get some.' She said walking towards the door. So far everything i had seen was something i liked.

'Will do!' I replied.

I never want to leave this room ever again. I thought to myself.