Chapter 1

It was the day of the cell games. I decided to take a meaningful walk before the end of the world, not that it'll come. I only knew the truth about Mr. Satan besides the others; I mean I'm the best friend of the boy that he, his father, and his father's friends are gonna compete against the world evilest villain. The worst thing was that I wasn't allowed to go because Mr. Smarty pants said not too.

After my walk, I returned back to his House. The Son House. "Hey Chi-Chi I'm back from my walk" I yelled and heard shuffling and a tv streaming in the living room . "Oh I'm glad your back Claire" She hugged me tightly. "I was getting worried" My lips curved into a smile. "Thank you and don't worry too much. Remember I'm a Saiyan warrior so I can defend myself" Chi-Chi smiled. "Your just like my husband". 'I just hope my Gohan and Goku are okay'

With Gohan and the Others

Cell stood still waiting for Goku and the others to arrive but Mr. Satan, the Tv crew, and his pupils arrived first.

"There is Cell just waiting there but wait I see some lights heading towards us" The guy with the weird hair said.

He turned around to see Mr. Satan and his pupils walking up towards the arena and he ran towards him with the camera boy following behind. "Looks like Mr. Satan is walking up to the arena. Hey Mr. Satan what are you gonna do to this Cell monster?"

"I'm gonna kno-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because his pupils interrupted. "We'll take care of him Sir!" A guy with blond hair a bit past his shoulders wearing white shirt and pants. "Yeah!" Said a chubby one wearing this weird blue suit thing. "But what about her?". "Oh me! I'm just gonna watch" She smiled.

Gohan and the others just landed in front of the arena. The camera boy pointed the camera towards them. "Hey look" he said. All of the people turned around to see the mysterious fighters. "Who are they?". "I don't know but that guy with the spiked up blond hair looks weird".

Back with Me

I looked at the tv and heard the announcer speaking. "Looks like there are more people here to fight but we won't need them because we have the champ here!" I rolled my eyes. "Champ, yeah right. Why does he always lie?"

"Claire, Goku is just gonna let him take all the credit because people can't know about you Saiyans and these power" Chi-Chi said walking into the room and placing two tea cups on the table. "Thank you, but why though?". "Well, you know people will do experiments on you guys"

"Uh... I don't want that to happen then..." I looked down and Gohan came in thought. 'Oh Gohan I just wish you come home safely maybe then I could tell you I love you more than anything..'

A/N: Weird Huh. I hope you enjoyed it.