One Year Later.

One year later

Savannah's P.O.V

December 24th 2015

It's been a year since Demi and I broke up but it's only been nine months since I last seen her.

For three months after I ended things with her she tried to win me back, she started off with small gestures but they grew every time she tried to get me back, over the months the calls and texts eventually died down until she never texted me again.

As far as I know after failing at trying to get me back she moved back to Dallas which is good because I then didn't have to worry about running into her around town, don't get me wrong I still care about Demi but what she said hurt a hell of a lot.

Remember back on my graduation day Ashley said that I would let her 'hit that'? Yeah well I did, Ash and Normani tried the whole dating thing put Mani ended it before it got too serious claiming she can't do the distance and she's confused.

Ash and I aren't dating just helping each other with each other's needs.

Rose and Katie also moved back to Dallas mainly because they are choosing to start a family and both of their family's have come around to the idea of them being together so they want to raise their family around their own family's.

Cassidy and Hayley are still together and couldn't be happier, Hayley moved in with Cas a few months ago, although they are pretty serious I don't see any engagement plans in the near future they are both happy the way things are.

Chloe and Addison are also still together but have also moved away, as much as I didn't want it to happen I couldn't really stop her so her and Chloe moved to New York because that's where Chloe is going to collage.

Jersey and Amy are now parents to two boys and a girl, turns out Amy was pregnant with twins, so they now have Chevy, Kadin and Reagan, both of the new additions are adorable and I'm glad to be a god mother to the both of them.

Jay has started school and is making friends although she still loves hanging out with Chevy despite her making plenty of friends.

"Sav calm down, it's going to be fine" Ashley spoke as I paced the kitchen.
"I just want it to be perfect" I complained.
"It will be okay, come here"

I stopped pacing and walked over to Ashley who was sitting on my bench.

"Stop worrying, Christmas is going to be fine, it will be exactly the same as last year minus two couples and adding two kids, now you better have gotten me a present"
"Of course I did, I think you'll love it well I hope you do" I smiled as I stepped in between her legs and rested my hands on her thighs.

"I'm sure I will, tomorrow will be fine and I'm hoping tonight will be even better"  she winked as she leaned down and connected our lips, I moved my hands to wrap them around her neck as she wrapped hers around my waist.

"Fuck you're a good kisser" Ash mumbled against my lips.
"Shut up and kiss me again"

I didn't have to tell her twice, Ash connected our lips once again but this time she managed to slip off the counter and pick me up carrying me to the couch laying me down before straddling me all while never breaking the now heated kiss.

"Jay will be back soon won't she?" Ash questioned as she detached our lips.
"Yeah any minute"
"Thought so" she pulled me up and laid onto her back pulling me on top of her.

We just laid there talking about future plans and that in just over two months I'll be going to school to become a firefighter.

"Hey mom" Jay smiled as she walked in.
"Hey sweetie" I sat up and she sat on Ashley's stomach.
"Enjoying your seat there?" Ash questioned.
"Yes I am, shouldn't lay on my couch" Jay smiled at her.