Ch. 10

Pete got tickets to this thing called Dickens Fair Christmas whatever. I don't know the rest of the name.

I went with him, and he insisted on dressing up like everyone else was in Victorian aged clothing.

I found a white button up with plaid overalls and dress shoes and a hat.

Pete found some grey overalls and a black button up and he added some grease to his face to make him look poor along with some fingerless gloves. And then to add even more effect... he put on an extremely noticeable fake accent.

I laughed and looked down, almost embarrassed as he nodded and flashed a big toothy grin to the volunteers and shouting out, "Ello! Happy Christmas!"

They chuckled and nodded back, saying the same.

"Aye, look a' this, Patrick!" Pete said in his fake accent. He walked over to a room and walked in.

They were doing adult show tunes.

Pete smiled widely and dragged my into a seat.

They had us singing along and miming the songs with our hands.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Pete staring at me with his lip caught between his teeth.

They were having us mime milking a cow... out of all the most immature irritable most stupidest things! My mind screamed.

Before the show Pete made me promise to do the hand movements.

So here I was, pretending to milk a fucking cow.

I could have sworn I heard Pete whimper and then moan as quietly as possible before leaning over and putting his hands up and pretending to whisper something in my ear. But instead, he trailed his tongue up my jaw and nipped my ear. "Why don't you come with me... I'll teach you a better way to milk a cow..."

I bit my lip and gulped the moan back.

"You think I'm joking..." Pete looked around to make sure no one was looking and he trailed his finger across the opposite jaw bone and turned my head to face him.

I stared down at his lips and gulped again.

He stood up and I followed him out of the room, then out of the building to the car.

He drove as quickly as the speed limit allowed back to the hotel room we were renting for the week we were to be at the thing.

We checked in and walked to the room.

He walked in and laid on the bed, sighing in relief as I climbed on top of him and sucked on his neck.

---------------------

I was in pajamas, staring out over the city from the window of the hotel.

Pete walked out of the shower in just a pair of boxers that hung loosely from his hips.

I smiled as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing a kiss to a new hickey that had come from previous events.

He hummed happily and smiled against my skin. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said.

Pete pulled away and checked his phone. "We can head back if you want. We still have a couple hours left before it closes for the night."

I shook my head. "Nah... let's just cuddle."

He nodded and we climbed under the covers and laid there, listening to the crappy speakers of his phone playing music. He kissed me.

I smiled.

"I like how we have a whole week to ourselves in a hotel room." He said.

I nodded, still smiling. "Me too."

(Not exactly the description of his costume. Whatever.
~PSILY! <3)