Ch. 42

"Some first day for Jessie, huh, Bren?" I said, tossing my backpack into a corner.

Brendon followed me into my room and sighed, slumping into the desk chair, "I'll say..."

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"Nothing..." Brendon avoided eye contact and stared at the floor.

"Dude!" I chuckled, throwing a pillow at him. It hit his head.

"Alright!" He laughed. "She's pregnant."

"What!?" I cried. "BRENDON BOYD URIE, I SWEAR-..."

Brendon busted up laughing. "Its not mine." Was all he said.

"Then whose is it?" I asked.

"That douche Greg or something... whatever the fuck her crazy ex's name is." He shrugged.

"Then why are you happy about it?" I asked.

"Because... there will be another little Tiana running around... or Jessie..." he sighed and put his face in his hands. "Just another little kid." He smiled and sat back.

"Don't turn pedo on me, dude..." I said.

Brendon rolled his eyes, "Ha-ha..." he said sarcastically. "I actually mean it, though, dude. Being apart of Tia's and Jessie's life is making me a happier person... ya know?"

"I've noticed." I chuckled.

"Its too soon to say I love her... but when I know for sure... but God... I know for sure they're vital in ny life right now."

"Well... Tia's needed a father figure for a while now... and I think you're pretty vital in her life." I said.

He nodded. "I actually feel wanted... I mean, I feel accepted and loved when I'm around you and the others... but man..."

"I get it... Jessie is to you as Pete is to me..." I laughed.

He nodded. "I think I'm in love."

"Really...? After you just got done saying-..."

"I know... but I can't help it." He said.

"Go get your work done, dude... My mom will call us when dinners ready," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"K..." He stood and walked to the door. He stopped in the doorway. "And, Patrick?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Thanks... for everything." He smiled at me and then left.

--------------------------------

Our lips moved in sync as Pete pushed me against the wall of his kitchen. He'd invited me over for dinner. This was dessert.

It had been at least a month. So I was good to go.

I lightly tugged at his hair.

He moaned into my mouth.

The heat was growing. His mouth tasted like the pizza we just ate mixed with the beer he drank. His zip up hoodie was falling off of his torso.

I grunted and pulled out of the kiss, trying to pry the rest of the hoodie off of him. "Damn it, Pete..." I growled.

He whimpered at the lack of contact and tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head.

"Get this damn hoodie off!" I said impatiently.

He unzipped the last little bit and threw it off, pulling my legs up and around him.

My hands wandered his body as his cupped my cheek. He pressed me harder into the wall, licking my bottom lip before growing impatient and shoving his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned.

He spread his legs and dropped me a little so we were hip-to-hip, erection to erection. He had to hunch a little to kiss me a little better. His hands were now pressed to the wall.

My hands fumbled below his belt. I smirked as I heard him moan and whimper. I pulled his belt off and slid my hands into his pants, still kissing him.

He pulled away from my lips and stared me in the eyes. "F-fuck... you... m-me... my bed... NOW!" He yelled, panting.

He set me down and then picked me up over his shoulder, practically sprinting to his room. He dropped me onto his bed and crawled up on top of me, smirking at me.

I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down into a kiss, bucking my hips to meet his.

"Fuck you're so hot..." He murmured, licking my cheek. "I could cum just by laying here with you."

"You're one to talk..." I put my head back so he could kiss my neck. "You're so fucking sexy... just looking at you gets me off..."

He pulled my shirt off then his. "Take those gosh damned pants off now..." he hissed. "They're blocking the view."
I laughed. "Way to kill the mood..." I sat up and pulled off my pants, leaving me in just my boxers.

He stared at me before looking me in the eyes. "Patrick, are you sure?" He asked.

"We've had sex before... why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"I don't know... but lately I've just been feeling like I'm taking advantage of you. And I don't want you to feel that way. I love you, Trick."

"You're not taking advantage of me. I love you too. I couldn't imagined a better person to spend these days... or forever for that matter... with." I said.

He smiled. "Okay... oh hey... isn't Brendon's birthday tomorrow?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Then it's yours... what do you want?" He asked.

"You..." I pulled him back on top of me and he pulled the blankets over us.

-----------------------

"Happy birthday, Brendon!" I said, smiling as I handed him his gift. It was a Green Day t-shirt he's been talking about.

"Thanks, Patrick!" He smiled at me.

"No problem!"

The others gave then their gifts. Travie got him a CD. Hayley teamed up with Ray and got him a new radio. Dallon, Spencer and Ryan got him a sparkley silver guitar, which he laughed at when he saw it. But he lived it nonetheless. Gerard, Mikey, and Frank got him some new books he's been dying to read.

"Thank you, guys... really." He smiled and hugged everyone.

"Sorry Pete couldn't be here." I said.

He shrugged. "He took Jessie to the doctors... it's cool... I still get to hang with Tia," he smiled and pulled Tia on to his lap. He tickled her.

She squealed and giggled.

He laughed and set her down. "Go asked Miss Patricia if you can have some cake..."

Tia ran off.

I smiled. "How's this birthday treating you so far?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Good. Except... I got a call from my parents." He said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah... they saw all the pictures I posted on Facebook with Tia and Jessie and now they want back into my life." He said.

"What the hell! Are they looking for grandchildren or something!?" Travie said.

Brendon shrugged. "I don't know... but I can't let them back in. I'm not going to let them leave Tia and the baby like they left me. Jessie and I were talking about this. She said she loves me. And... I love her back. Its really soon... But this just feels right, ya know?" He looked down and scratched the back of his neck. "I just don't want this to be another mistake. Like... show up, fall in love... find out I'm being played and then be broken."

The others and I exchanged glanced.

"Just be careful," Gerard said.

"We don't want you to end up there... broken, sad..." Dallon went on.

"I know... thanks, guys... I owe ya one." He smiled at us.

"Happy birthday, Brendon..." I said, patting bis back.