Ch. 30

As I was walking down the hall to English, I ran into Kevin and his friends.

He bumped me with his shoulder and then stopped and turned to face me. "Hey, Fagrick... I've been meaning to talk to you." An evil smile played across his face as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the boys bathroom.

"But, Imma be late for English." I said.

"I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind." He pushed me against the wall and shoved his phone into my face. "I know your secret, Patrick." He taunted.

I finally got a good look of the picture and saw it was of me and Pete kissing.

My eyes widened.

Kevin chuckled. "Saw this going down last Tuesday. Got anything to say?"

I couldn't say anything... I was to stunned.

"That's what I thought..." He punched me in the gut.

I doupled over, grasping where he hit.

He pushed me so I was standing up, making the pain worse.

I cried out.

All he did was laugh. Then his buddies joined and kept hitting me. Until I felt my skull crack and I was on the ground, thinking to myself that I was a gonner.

Kevin saw the blood and laughed, reaching into my backpack and pulling out my wallet. He took my money and stared me straight in the eyes. "I swear, Patrick." He warned. "If you tell anyone about this, I might accidentally hit send. Then your little secret will be with the whole school." He smirked and walked out.

As I was laying there, I thought about Pete. He's probably worried. I can't tell anyone. I don't want Pete getting in trouble. Forget the fact that I need him, he'll be killed if he winds up in prison. I can't do that to him.

This is probably it, anyways. So Kevin's secret is safe. I'll be dead before anyone finds me and they won't have a lead unless you can find finger prints on fabric.

I groaned and watched the blood continue to flow around me. My vision became blurry and I was almost dead, I was sure of it.

Until...

"Hey, Patrick!? Pete told me to come look for you... You- Oh my god!" Brendon rushed over to me. He crouched down. "What happened!?"

I couldn't talk.

"Hang in there... Oh god..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, dialing someone. "Yes... My best friend is bleeding. I don't know what happened... But he's hurt pretty bad! Please send help quickly!" He was frantic.

(Im so Sorry it is short! Next one should be longer!!!
~PSILY!