Ch. 2

"Hey, Trickster!" Pete said as he took his seat in front of me.

"Hi." I said.

Pete looked around the class and chuckled as his eyes landed on one of the fakes in my class.

Her name is Sabrina. One of the most fake girls in my class. How can I tell? Let's just say not many fifteen year olds have breasts the size of hers.

She was staring at Pete with this hungry look.

Pete looked uncomfortable as he looked back at me, "She dyes her hair blonde, doesn't she?"

I nodded, not bothering to look up from the paper I was writing on.

"Does she normally look like that?" Pete asked.

I looked up at Sabrina and almost screamed. Just an fyi, the circus called... they're missing a monkey with dyed fur and make up.

She had bright blue eye shadow with purple eyeliner that surrounded her brown eyes. Her lips were painted an even thicker shade if red than usual. And she had on too much blush.

I shrugged, "Only when she's trying to impress a guy." I went back to my paper.

"How is she gonna impress anyone wearing that!?" He asked in amazement.

I looked back up at her right as she looked at Pete and pulled her hot pink crop top down a little more to expose more cleavage than was necessary.

Pete and I gagged then laughed.

I'm so glad I'm not into girls. Yeah... I'm not into girls. Most of them are sluts. But then you got those really cool ones who just don't care.

And yeah, Joe and Andy know I'm gay... so... :p

Pete sighed and turned so he was sitting forward in his desk. "Oh, God..." he murmured.

"Wha-?" I looked up and saw Sabrina walking over to Pete.

She strutted over to Pete, swaying her hips and shaking her ass a little to get his attention. Unfortunately it wasn't the right kind of attention. Her black booty shorts showed off to much and her pleather stilettos clicked obnoxiously to Pete's desk, where she leaned down and rested her arms on the table top. "Hey..." she said, trying to be seductive.

From what I could see of Pete's face, which wasn't very much, it looked like he blinked a couple times. "Hi... uh... can you please stand up?" He asked her.

She pouted, "Why?"

"I really don't want to be staring down your shirt. Especially at something that isn't real. If I have to stare at something, I'd rather it be real." Pete said.

I bit back a laugh.

Sabrina looked shocked and hurt. "W-What...?" She asked.

"Hun, please... I know girls who spend as much as you do trying to support themselves." Pete stood, obviouly annoyed at the ignored request he asked for (she hadn't stood up.)

Sabrina's jaw dropped. "You're calling me fake?"

Pete held his hands up, "You said it... not me."

Sabrina made a hmph noise and strutted off.

Pete and I laughed hard at her.

Pete looked at me and smiled, "You've got a cool laugh." He commented.

Gosh dammit, Pete. Stop! I blushed, "Thanks..."

"Here..." he slid me a piece of paper.

I saw his number scrawled across it.