Ch. 39

-Still.Brendon's.POV-

"Brendon!" Jessie moaned. Her hands traveled up my arms and rested on the nape of my neck.

I kissed her outstretched jaw and collerbone, sliding my hands up her thighs. "You must be a slut..." I mumbled, smirking against her skin. I pushed her into the wall a little harder.

"What... makes you s-say that?" She moaned.

"You make out with any hot guy..." I said.

"What makes you think you're so hot?" She smirked at me when I pulled back to look her in the face.

"The fact a pretty girl like you is kissing me." I smiled and kissed her lips.

She kissed me back, taking control immediately.

The front door opened.

"What the hell is going on!?" Pete cried.

"Isn't it obvious? We're trying to have a little fun!" I smirked.

"Jess, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Pete asked.

"I called in..." Jessie shrugged.

"And now you're making out with one of my friends?"

"Pretty much..." I said.

Pete pinned me to the wall. "Listen here, you little-..."

"Uncle Pete? What are you doing to Brendon?" Tiana walked out of her room. "Are you going to kiss him like you kiss Patrick?"

"No... But your mommy wants to kiss him like I kiss Patrick." Pete glared me in the eyes.

"She already did that... Sorry, bro..." I said.

"Okay, Brendon... You're not helping your case... Shut up." Jessie said.

I winked at her before looking back at Pete. "Don't worry, we didn't do it yet... We didn't have a chance when you walked in."

Pete raised his fist like he was going to punch me.

I flinched, but he smacked me.

"Keep your mouth shut, Urie. I'm still your teacher with the power to change your grade." Pete said.

I rolled my eyes.

Pete chuckled. "Welcome to the family, bro..." He put an arm around my shoulder and ruffled my hair.

Jessie smiled and took my hand, pulling me to stand by her.

"You two best take care of each other... She's still my sister." Pete pointed at me threateningly. "And he's still my friend." Pete did the same to Jessie.

Jessie laughed. "I know, Pete..." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I just really like him..."

"He's no Greg, that's for sure." Pete smiled at me.

"I never will be..." I said, smiling at Jessie and squeezing her hand.

"Does this mean I get to hang out with Brendon more?" Tia asked, running over and hugging me.

"It does, kid..." I ruffled her hair.

She smiled. "Yay!"

"Brendon, I'd love to let you stay, but I gotta get you and Patrick back to his house." Pete said.

"Alright..." I groaned.

Jessie giggled and kissed my lips quickly. "Bye, Brendon."

"Bye, Jess... Bye, Kid..." I kissed Jessie's cheek before hugging Tia and following Pete out to the car.

(Most likely the last update for today, but hey... No one said anything bout tomorrow...

~PSILY! ❤❤❤)