Ch. 44

"No, Pete!" I whined. "Stooopppp!"

"Patrick, be nice! You may not get anymore followers!" Pete mocked.

I had just made a Twitter account, courtesy of Pete, of course, and he was now following some people trying to make it big who followed me first.

"But I don't know them!" We were cuddled on his couch, my face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Ooh! Look! You've got your first message!" Pete clicked some buttons on his phone and opened the message.

I opened my eyes a little, only to see a picture of some forty year old followed by the message that read, "Thanks for the follow! Check out my video?"

"Pete! He's probably a pedo!"

"He's not!" Pete clicked the link in the message the guy sent us.

Two guys popped up on the screen and were fucking each other.

Pete and I screamed before he threw his phone across the room.

That didn't stop the noises.

"Oh god! Make it stop!" I cried, burying my head under the pillow.

He jumped up and ran over to his phone, covering his eyes as he clicked the end button.

"Okay... So I should've listened to you..." He admitted.

I snatched his phone and looked at my profile. I was following over a hundred people already. "Pete! Did you just keep clicking follow!?" I asked.

"Maybe..." He looked down.

I groaned. "I don't know who half these celebrities are! And I have no clue who these people are!" I went through the list and unfollowed everyone.

"Now you can follow me?" Pete said, trying to make me less mad at him.

"No... You don't deserve that." I said.

He pouted.

I laughed and looked through my phone, tossing his phone back to him.

"Patrick?"

I looked up at Pete.

"Patrick... Wake up."

"What?" I asked.

"Patrick, wake up..."

"I am awake." I said.

"No you're not."

I groaned. And that's when the sunlight hit my eyes.

I quickly shut my eyes before opening them again, slowly.

Three guys stood around me, they looked like Pete, Joe, and Andy... Only... Older.

"Pete?" I asked, but my voice came out more like a croak. Like I haven't talked in a while.

"Yeah, Pat?" He asked.

"What happened?"

"Well... You got pretty drunk last night at the party." Joe said.

"Party?"

"Yeah... For the CD release? You fell and hit your head pretty hard. We took you to the doctors, but they said you should be fine." Andy said.