Ch. 13

I laughed as Pete kissed me.

He pulled away and looked at me. "What?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He smiled as he leaned back into kiss me.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer.

His hands traveled up my thigh.

"Should we be doing this here?" I asked, pulling away slightly.

He shrugged, "Probably not... but the curtains are drawn." His lips moved to my neck.

"Someone could walk in." I said. I moaned as he lightly bit my neck.

"Its lunch, Trick..." He sucked on the spot he'd been biting. "I'm sure no one will walk in."

I groaned as he grinded his hips against mine.

"Besides..." He pushed me back onto his desk. "M'hungry..." He climbed up on top of me and attached our lips, sliding his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned as he growled.

"Fuck, Pete..." I bit my lip as his lips sank further to my neck.

"Its Mr. Wentz to you, young man..." He growled.

I gasped as his grip on my wrists tightened, and he grinded his hips harder on mine. "Fuck..." my eyes fluttered as his bulge brushed mine.

"Naughty Parick is using bad language in the classroom. Looks like I'm gonna have to teach him a lesson." His mouth was right by my ear, and his breath was warm and moist... so so warm and moist.

"M-Mr. Wentz!" I stuttered, trying to keep.my voice low.

"I'll teach you a lease on in the worst kind of way..."

"Oh... fuck..." I wasn't all there. Most of me was lost in lust and love.

"Oh the things I will do to you..." He bit his lip as he eyed me.

He released my wrists and worked on undoing my belt, while my hands were focused on his shirt. One by one the little buttons came out of their hole until the shirt was opened. Hot damn how'd I get this lucky?

He smirked when he saw me eyeing his bare torso. He sat back on his hands, legs on either side of mine and his knees spread open. His shirt fell back to expose him even more.

There he sat, in all his glory.

I sat up and ran my hands up his chest.

He stared at me, eyes watching mine with a smile on his face.

After a little while, I looked up and met his eyes, smiling back.

"I love you, kid."

"I love you, too." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch.

"Shit..." we both muttered in unison. We stood and fixed our appearances.

Pete buttoned up his shirt and I redid my belt.

"We aren't done..." Pete said, walking past me to the door. "Just wait until you come over later..."

I smiled as I grabbed my backpack and walked past him.