Ch. 29

I was the last one left in English as I packed up.

Pete looked up from his desk and watched me pull my backpack over my shoulder. "Trick?" He tried.

I glanced at him out of the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Its fine, Mr. Wentz." I said coolly before turning to leave.

Pete stood up so quickly it must've been a new world record. He rushed passed me and closed the door, shutting the blinds. "This is fucking bull shit." He spat, coming closer to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Knock it off, Trick... I said I'm sorry. What more do you want!?"

"I don't know..." I admitted.

He grabbed my wrist and shoved me against a desk. "You're a fucking spoiled brat..." He brought his face close to mine and stared me in the eyes.

"And you're a douche bag." I tilted my head and closed the gap between us, connecting our lips.

I was so glad my mom agreed to watch Tiana so that way Pete wouldn't be distracted.

"I love you..." Pete mumbled, pushing me up onto the desk.

I opened my legs so he could come closer.

"I love you too." I buried my fingers in his hair.

"Patrick-... Ugh... would you two not!?" Brendon groaned after he barged through the door.

Pete and I pulled away, turning to look at him.

"I mean, seriously. You two are civilized people." He paused for a minute. "Well, you are, Patrick, anyways..."

Pete snickered and buried his face in my neck, hugging me tightly.

"What's up, Bden?" I asked.

"My parents are gonna be out for the night and they said I can invite you guys over." Brendon responded.

"I can't come... I've got papers to grade and a niece to watch." Pete said, finally picking his head up. He removed his arms from my waist and walked up to his desk.

"I might come..." I said.

"Pete, You need to come!!!" Brendon exclaimed after shutting the door so no one would hear him.

"I can't."

"What if I promised it would be child friendly?" Brendon bribed.

"You don't even like children." Pete counter acted.

"How bad could this little monster be?" He paused. "Oh wait... she's your niece." He looked down and frowned, pretending to think.

"Ha ha... very funny." Pete mocked. "Come on, Brendon... I don't really think my sister would appreciate it if I took her daughter to a high school get together. Especially when you're around."

"I'm not so bad!" Brendon defended.

"You set the school toilet on fire because you were drunk and you thought there was a monster in the pipe!" Pete shot.

I busted up laughing. "Is that why you got expelled from your old school? You told me it was because you, Dallon and Spencer wrote gay fanfictions about your female teachers!" I said.

"Yeah... that too..." Brendon said.

"He set our school toilet on fire, as well. You're lucky I'm keeping that a secret for you." Pete scolded.

Brendon mocked Pete while he had his back to us.

We both laughed.

"You just have to come, Pete!!!" Brendon pleaded.

"No. And that is the final say, Brendon. I can't come."

Brendon sighed in frustration as he walked out, slamming the door after him.

I smirked as I walked over to Pete and ran my hand up his thigh. "But you'll come for me..."

"Always..." Pete said, grasping my hips lightly.

"Get a room, you two." Brendon gagged as he walked back in to grab his bag he left in here.

"Stop setting toilets on fire." Pete said, leaning back on his desk, pulling me by my hips closer.

"Never!!!" Brendon ran out of the room.

Pete and I laughed.

"You going to Brendon's?" Pete asked.

"Depends... if my mom can watch Tia for a little longer... Maybe we could pop by for am hour or two and then head back to your place." I hooked my fingers in his belt loop and pulled him forward.

His face was beside mine.

I tilted my face up and kissed him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too."

He lightly pushed me away before standing.

I walked over and grabbed my bag while he picked up his briefcase.

We walked out of the school.

-----------------

"What do I wear?" I asked Pete as I went through my closet.

"Clothes." Pete murmured, uninterested.

"Smart Alec." I rolled my eyes as I looked over my shoulder at him.

He didn't look at me. He was too focused on the little coloring book he and Tiana were scribbling in on the floor of my room. He finally sighed and stood. "I don't know, Trick. Why does it matter?"

I shrugged. "Just wanted to look nice."

"For what? We're going over to Brendon's and hanging with the same people you hang out with every day. Might as well wear pajamas. I almost guarantee that we will be sleeping over."

I shrugged again. "I thought you weren't coming." I said.

He shrugged. "I just wanted to see why you're getting dressed up..." He mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow. "Are you jealous that I might be meeting someone there? Or am going to meet someone?" I smirked.

"...........No...."

"You hesitated."

"No I didn't!"

"Ohhhh... I can't believe this!" I laughed. "You're jealous!"

He hugged me and buried his face in my neck. "You're my Patrick." He said.

"Yes... And you will always be my Pete. I don't think I'll find someone that lives up to your-..." I stopped and looked at Tiana who was watching us. "Uh... Never mind." I said quickly.

He kissed my neck and laughed at me. "My sexiness?" He saved me.

I laughed and nodded. "Yup."

"Mommy said that you two love each other. So did Miss Patricia." (Miss Patricia was what she calls my mom.)

"We are..." Pete said, looking at her and then kissing me on the lips. He pulled away and stooped down to pick her up. "Alright, Miss Tia... You will be staying here with Miss Patricia while Patrick and I go out for the night."

"Okay... Love you, Uncle Pete!" Tia threw her arms around his neck in a hug.

"I love you, too, Kid..." Pete kissed her cheek and hugged her back before setting her down. "We'll be back in a couple of hours." He took my hand and we walked down stairs with Tia following.

"Bye!" She waved at us.

"Bye, Princess..." He smiled before we walked out and shut the door.