Ch. 5

(B/c I'm too lazy to write whatever happens... imma skip to the day Pete and Patrick get together.)

"Hey, kid!" Pete smiled as he held his door open for me.

I smiled back. "Hey." I responded, walking inside.

"Uh... make yourself at home. There's drinks in the fridge... cups in the cupboard... you know the whole shenanigan... I'll be right back." He said, closing the door behind me.

"Okay." I said, walking into the kitchen while he disappeared to his room.

I stood at the counter, pouring a glass of soda when I felt arms snake around my waist, making me jump a little.

"We need to talk." Pete's lips were brushing my shoulder blade.

I bit my lip. "About?" I asked.

Pete turned me to face him slowly, pushing my drink away from the edge so it wouldn't tip when he kissed me. "Us." He mumbled against my lips.

I smiled.

He and I made out for a couple minutes. Tongue was offered. Tongue was accepted.

Then his hands were up my shirt, feeling me up.

I bit a moan into his lip and he smiled.

"Pete, I've missed this." I breathed as his lips trailed to my cheek.

He planted many kisses in the same spot.

I giggled, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Kissing your cheek." He said.

I smiled and let him continue to kiss my cheek until he came back to my lips and we made out a little more.

-Some.Odd.Minutes.Later-

Pete had his arm around me as he reached into the fridge and pulled out two cans of soda. He kissed my temple as he removed his arm from my shoulder and walked to the table. "Rule one in this relationship, Trick." He said, sitting at the table. He patted the seat next to him.

I sat down and he kissed me swiftly before taking my hand.

"No one can know until you're eighteen."

I nodded.

"Rule two; no matter what kinda weird shit I do or say, I will always be loyal and will never cheat. Don't think that I will cheat, because then... I will get annoyed."

I shrugged, "At least you're being honest."

He smiled, "Rule three; don't cheat. I will find out if you do." He said.

I laughed, "Wow... if I woulda known you had this many rules..." my voice trailed off and he laughed.

"Rule four... the final and most important rule..."

I stared at him, waiting for the final rule.

"I always top..." He smirked and stood before straddling me to the seat and kissing me.

I kissed him back. His hands held my head.

My hands went from being around his waist, to being on his chest, to settling on his hips.

We made out some more before my phone went off, telling me I had a text.

I looked at the phone and groaned. Mom...

"Who is it?" Pete asked.

"My mom." I responded.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"She wants me home for dinner." I said.

He pouted. "I'll see you tomorrow, then? Or do you want a ride home?" He sounded so hopeful.

I chuckled. "I could use a ride home."

He smiled and grabbed his keys along with my hand and dragged me out of the apartment.