Chapter Sixteen

"We're going to be holding a large meal in the dining hall to welcome all of you. The meal will be at 5 PM, we hope to see you all there with empty stomachs," Gyungho says in a friendly manner before all of the Park family bows and exits the stage.

Jongho and Hongjoong already left to go to the building the men are assigned to stay in when San, Yeosang, and Dongwoo turn to ask them if they want to head there.

"Well, looks like they're already ahead of us," Dongwoo chuckles and puts his arm around Yeosang, leading them to the building with San in tow.

Yeosang nods, unable to help himself from glancing back where he saw his old best friend.

Wooyoung watches as Yeosang looks back at him and he feels a pang in his heart, his breath getting caught in his throat as he looks at the way Yeosang's hair has grown out a bit and is now able to cover his eyes if it were to fall down. He admires the boy that held his heart for so long until he turns his head back around.

Wooyoung is stolen away from his thoughts when Sunghee rubs the small of his back, "Come on, baby. Let's go see where we're staying," Sunghee smirks and starts walking them towards the building.

Wooyoung tries not to look at the back of Yeosang and Dongwoo, but it's no use.

The boys all get settled in the place they'll be staying for the next month while they learn. San, Jongho, and Hongjoong all went to the group room to examine their sleeping situation, while Yeosang and Dongwoo had their own private room since they're mates.

"I'm glad that they gave us our own room," Yeosang smiles as he sits on the bed in the middle of their rather small room.

"I am too, I don't want anyone trying to make any moves on my Sangie," Dongwoo chuckles as he sits next to Yeosang, ruffling up his hair.

"H-Huh...?" Yeosang chokes out.

Dongwoo has never called him by 'Sangie' before. That's what Wooyoung used to call him... Yeosang bites his lip and tries to push that out of his mind while he's with Dongwoo. He shouldn't be thinking of his past feelings like that. Especially about someone other than his mate. He feels his wolf growling at him because of these thoughts not being about Dongwoo.

"You're mine," Dongwoo smiles proudly and kisses Yeosang's forehead, "My angel."

Yeosang blushes at Dongwoo's words, "I'm yours and you're mine," Yeosang nuzzles his face into Dongwoo's neck to give love to where he placed his mating mark on him a year ago.

"Your hair looks really nice long like this, Yeo. Have I ever told you that?" Dongwoo hums, biting his lip to withhold his gasps from Yeosang's actions.

"Mmm, I don't think so," Yeosang giggles as he comes up and places a soft kiss on Dongwoo's lips.

Horizon | ATEEZ - OmegaverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara