33. Sports Festival

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦; 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 ☆︎

time for cringe stories amigosssssssssssss

i just came back in this dusty crusty ass story for months, and my hair all went up from pure cringe kasdjklasdj istg i need to make a new fresh story next time. 

A STORY THAT MAKES SENSE :((

3RD

Every each one of the girls stood up and left together after Jennie announcing that they should go back to school or unless the principal will suspend them for days skipping classes. Chaeyoung and Dahyun marched down first to the door, they chatted since the hallway is huge. 

"Do you think the sports festival is next week, Dubu?" Asked Chaeyoung with her hands inside her pocket, looking cool. "Maybe, but, I'm nervous about it." Dahyun admitted, looking down at her palm. Chaeyoung patted her best friend on the back to cheer her up, "Don't worry about your powers! It's pretty tough!"

Dahyun turns her head to the grinning cub and smiles softly, "Thanks, Chaeng." Chaeyoung chuckles in response and place her arm over Dahyun's shoulders. Meanwhile, Y/N was smiling the whole time, watching the two from behind, even squealing internally.

Her head turns to her right, which is Jennie wearing a bored expression. Jennie rose a brow and questions, "What is it?" Y/N writes on her palm, "What's a sports festival?" 

Jennie let out a quick sigh, she began talking about the sports festival. "It's where you play sports and compete with other students." She says simply and plain, clearly not interested about the festival but Y/N stared at her intensely to carry on. 

A sigh escapes Jennie's mouth, "Ugh, fine." she straightens her back and speaks.

"We use our powers freely to win, race, and even fight in a one-on-one combat. Also a ton of people is going to watch us, it's even going to be live on television." As soon as the silent girl hears about it, her mouth opens in response and wonders what would dearly happen to her getting into a one-on-one combat with people who's already used to their powers while she's only just learning how to use them, what if she dies? What if she gets injured and affects her body? What if the teachers and students caught her? What if the people notice something wrong about her? WHAT IF SHE GETS TO FIGHT THE SECOND POWERFUL STUDENT- 

The girls behind her gathers and said in unison, "She's overthinking again..." They chime altogether, building up laughter from the pretty girls. Y/N loosen up her shoulders, staring at them with confusion written on her face. 

Jisoo take another last laugh and walks over to Y/N, placing her hand on her shoulder. "Come on, no need to waste our time." The mentioned girl nods and went red flushed as they stroll towards the huge door. 

Jihyo looks over her view, questioning why there's only single black van while their fourth teen in total, including Y/N. She tapped Rosé's shoulder, "Where are we going to ride?" Rosé took a glance over Jihyo's shoulders revealing the nine girls looking at her in the eyes emotionally.

Rosé moved herself away the van and points at it, "Inside this van." Twice went wide-eyed and groans, Rosé apologizes, scratching the back of her head. "Sorry, it's the only vehicle we have." 

"How did you even get here anyway?" Rosé questions them, her lower lip pushing. "We don't know actually." Jihyo lifted both of her small shoulders, hands in the air. Rosé grinned at their now scratching heads. "Anyway, hop on."