14. Unquestionable Dream

ph onces are such crackheads jesus christ
———

             After Y/N and the three groups ate their launch inside the camp, her eyes were blank like the grey skies. A hint of enthusiasm wasn't picked up from her, They were worried, all of them are. Y/N was thinking about her parents as she kept stoking her red scarf, petting Otis.

At the present time, Y/N sitting on the cabin's porch from outside while a mug of coffee was on her hand, hot steam coming out of the warm coffee she made just minutes ago. Y/N's curious eyes looks around, observing the place. The birds chirping almost singing a lullaby song, the wind gently whistling through the tall dark trees moving slightly side to side while the leaves falling down waiting to touchdown the dirt, scattered around the cabins' oak roof and to the ground.

She loves the smell of autumn, Y/N took a sip of her warm coffee while her back straighten as she push her chest out. Meanwhile, Jihyo and Mina is looking out of the window watching the muted girl sitting on the porch from outside while a mug of coffee on her hand. The two pairs of eyes stuck looking at her side view.

Y/N snuggled inside her black oversized jacket and wrap herself up with her arms, Jihyo and Mina glared at each other speaking with their eyes, racing for the first who will hug Y/N for warmth. Mina pushed Jihyo and sprinted, Jihyo pulled Mina hem making her hissed in annoyance. The latter stood up and ran heading for the door outside, Mina followed from behind as she ran.

The two girls opened the door wide making Y/N turned her head quickly to the two girls. The three gazed at each other's eyes for a moment. Y/N decided to break the silence by snapping her fingers three times, the two spaced out girls came back to reality.

"Oh, I'm— We're very sorry, Y/N." Jihyo bowed, the latter just watched her bow with no enthusiasm on her eyes. "Y/N, uhm...You look, freezing. Can we, Jihyo and I warm you up?" She pointed at herself and the latter multiple times.

Y/N nodded sheepishly with a blank expression on her face. The two beamed up and sat down on both side while Y/N is in the middle. Mina slowly moved her hands to Y/N's, she can feel the coldness onto the latter's hand. Y/N turned her head to Mina with her brows raised as her face flushed up in red as her lips tighten.

She puts the mug of coffee down to the wooden coffee table in front of her.

Mina as well blushed, Jihyo death glared at Mina for making a sudden move, she did the same thing as Mina did to Y/N. The muted girl turned this time to Jihyo who's looking down at her palm while rubbing it with her thumb, caressing it. Y/N felt shivers on her back. The latter decided to lay her head onto Y/N's shoulder while caressing her smooth hand.

Mina frowns and laid her head onto Y/N's shoulder also. Y/N scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion why the hell these girls making a move to her. Y/N let them be and continue to watch the big dark forest.

It's been minutes the two girls fall asleep fast on both of her shoulders, she fell asleep as well with the two girls.

Y/N opened her eyes, she was laying on the floor, wait, there was no floor but instead nothing, nothing at all. Just colours in red and grey blended together, she got up with great struggle and glance up. She heard a noise like breaking glass.

She turned around revealing a mirror ten yards away from her, she walks forward and saw her reflection on the mirror. She looks, utterly empty. The mirror started to crack with force, it was cracking on the area of her eyes.

Revealing a girl with golden eyes, this girl, this girl is her. A more different of her, her eyes widened, her mind spinning in lack of certainty taking over her. The girl on the mirror smirked maliciously, devilish, evil, seriously dangerous.