15. Pack your Things

The cabin mates were sitting on their comfy couch diving deep into their thoughts, looking at the oak ceiling while a bunch of clouds hovering above from their heads. Not until Mr. Hwang whistled from outside, telling everyone to stop what they are doing and go outside.

The cabin mates stood up immediately and opened the door wide revealing their teacher, Mr. Hwang on his megaphone on his hand already close to his mouth, preparing to talk into the mega phone.

"If everyone still hasn't got their asses up, I'll count down to five.." The seven girls' eyes widened and sprinted in front of Mr. Hwang, afraid to get scolded.

"Four.." He continued to count down, he somehow sounds like Satan from hell whenever he counts down.

"Three.." The students got their asses up while the others even jumped out the window like a damn ninja, the students from outside laughs.

"Two.."

"One.." Every students was in front of him even from the other path. He pouted and nods several times seeing his students being obedient. He approves.

"Anyway, the reason I called everyone here, is we're going back to the academy!" The students gasped and jumped up and down, they don't wanna be here any longer.

Y/N stood still with a blank expression drawn onto her face, "Everyone, please get your heavy ass camping bags and pack your things because we're going back to school! Your exams are coming soon! Remember to study hard, cupcakes!" He exclaimed, hearing that the test are coming soon, made his students groaned in annoyance.

Mr. Hwang continued, "Now go! Go pack your things and get ready, 12:00 is the time! I repeat, 12:00 is the time we're going back to the bus!" He said loud and clear with his red and white megaphone.

The student said yes in unison and head for their assigned cabins while jumping up and down. Y/N's cabin mates head for their cabins, she followed from behind.

While Y/N was packing her things, shoving harshly her things down to her camping bag, Otis was watching her sitting on her shoulder. Y/N was already done and wipes off the fatigue on her temple as she breathe out. She stood up and Otis jumped down to her bed, giving her bag's strap space.

Y/N sling both of the thick straps on both of her shoulders, she gestured Otis to shape shift into a red scarf again and he does. Otis circled around her neck and turned into a red knitted scarf, Y/N smiled and head for the door revealing no girls in the living room but instead from outside, they were already ready and eager to leave this old camp.

Y/N opens the door making a creaking noise that the six girls turned their head back to her, Y/N scrunched up her brows questioning herself why the hell the girl staring at her. Y/N thought.

She shrugs and went beside Irene, Mr. Hwang told everyone to form a line with their cabin mates, Y/N was in the very end since she's the mountain compared to the six girls. God, if only they're eight in total, she's play as Snow White.

...

The six girls separated buses together, except for Mina, Blackpink and Y/N, they were assigned to their buses like the old one where Y/N forgets herself. The old seats too as expected, Y/N sat on the middle while the four girls were all beside her.

Mina sat on her seat beside the window, she got no seat mate, the students see her as a loser because how she and her group always lose in every game, which sucks.