7. Two Golden Objects

Mina fell asleep on Y/N's shoulder and Jihyo glared at Mina while she's taking a nap on the muted girl. Jeongyeon noticed she's been spacing out and waved her hand in front of Jihyo's face, she didn't respond. "Earth to Jihyo? You've been spacing out." Jeongyeon said the girl in front of her, Jihyo snapped back to reality.

"Huh?" Jihyo said confusingly, "Hakdog." Jeongyeon crossed her arms and shook her head, "Aish, you've been spacing out, Jihyo." Jeongyeon said to the younger, the latter rubbed her nape "Mianhae, unnie." The older noticed that she's been glaring behind her back seconds ago.

She turn her head where Jihyo's been staring at revealing Mina sleeping on Y/N's shoulder while the muted girl is doodling cute little animals. Jeongyeon smirked and turn her head back facing to Jihyo, "Someone is jelly jelly~" Jeongyeon said as if she's singing. Jihyo rolled her eyes on the latter, she rests her chin on her palm.

"Stop that." Her eyebrows furrowed, death glaring Jeongyeon.

"Whatever, Ji. Let's go back to our topic." By topic meaning chatting about they were talking about earlier.

Meanwhile, Y/N heard it all. She was listening the entire time, even before they mentioned about both of them, Her and Mina. Y/N just kept doodling cute little animals, she loves to draw a Shiba Inu, a Red Panda. Also a Racoon.

After many minutes has passed, Sana & Momo arrived. They had no flags on their hands which probably they have already passed it to Mr. Hwang. The two of them waved a hi to the three. The three of them kindly waved back, Mina is dozing off. Sana noticed that the muted girl is doodling something.

The curious girl went closer to Y/N and take a little peek on her small whiteboard. Revealing little doodles of cute animals, Sana squealed of how cute Y/N draws them. "Wah! They're so cute!" Sana went behind the bench to see it a more accurate view. "Hey! That looks like me, am I right?" Sana pointed at a dog which seems look like a Shiba Inu. She does looks like the dog, cute.

Momo joined in, and saw herself in the small whiteboard "Wait! That's me isn't it?" Momo pointed also, which seems like a Racoon. Y/N looked at Momo and the Racoon multiple times checking if they're really look like each other. Y/N approves.

Momo giggles, "You're a good one aren't cha?" Y/N shrugged of what the racoon girl says. The girl chuckled and went close to the muted girl's face, Momo lifted the girl's chin up. "I would like you if you follow everything I say, baby girl." Momo said in her sexy voice, the muted girl felt electricity to her left arm, making her shiver. Sana pulled back Momo close to Y/N's face.

"Momo! Don't do that!" Sana grabbed her. Momo rolled her eyes and groaned. "I predict you that you're going to do that later." Momo guessed which is actually correct. Sana blushed madly, "Yah! No I'm not going to!" Sana frowned and crossed her arms close to her chest.

Jihyo saw it all, making Jeongyeon's smile fade away because she's not paying attention to the person in front of her. "Yah, Jihyo, not again." Jeongyeon crossed her arms like Sana did. Jihyo averted her eyes back to Jeongyeon and continued talking to each other, making the older or should I say Jeongyeon, doesn't feel like talking anymore.

"Sorry Jeongyeon, it's kinda distracting. They were a little loud." Jihyo rubbed her nape. Jeongyeon sighed, "It's okay, Ji."

After another few minutes had passed, The four have arrived, Nayeon & Dahyun. Tzuyu & Chaeyoung. The four of them passed their flags to Mr.Hwang like everybody did. The four of them went to the other bench to sit. While Sana and Momo sit on the other bench only the two of them. Mina looks tired of jumping to Y/N arms and climbing up trees, Y/N appreciated that. The muted girl looked at Mina sleeping peacefully on her right shoulder, she smiled.

Mina groaned softly and opened her sleepy eyes. Mina realised she's still in the camp, not wanting another goddamn mission to be passed onto them. The girl looked up revealing Y/N smiling at her, Mina blushed and turn her head away not facing at Y/N, hiding her red face. The muted girl giggled, she looks around seeing everybody chatting to each other and doing their stuff.

Y/N noticed her black sleeves have a bump on her wrist. Y/N pulled back her sleeves revealing a wristwatch, a golden wristwatch. But it wasn't just an ordinary wristwatch, is a wristwatch that keep Y/N away from bad spirits and monsters, her Father gave it to her since she was a toddler.

Surprisingly, Y/N remembered everything about this watch, but why not everyone? The moment she woke up in a bus full of teenagers? She just went circles, being perplexed again.

She scanned her golden wristwatch, a few scratches. Inside we're golden metal gear, numbers and the two arms. She noticed there was a blue gem in the middle, it's the object which make the bad spirits and monsters away from her. It had a little crack in the middle, her eyes widened. Is that the reason why she saw small movements in the forest earlier in the first mission?

Seems like she had to protect herself without this golden wristwatch, but she still had to keep it as her Father's memory. Y/N put her hands on her jacket's pocket. This time she felt something small like a stick, no it wasn't the scroll. They passed it to Mr. Hwang earlier, Y/N grabbed the object and pulled it out, revealing another golden object. It's a ball pen, like seconds ago.

She remembered this pen, her Mother this time gave it to her. It wasn't an ordinary pen too, it's a foldable sword for monsters. She remembered that this ball pen doesn't get lost, for example, you throw it to a far place. It'll teleport back to your pocket.

Y/N pressed the top of the pen which seems like a button, the sword unfolds itself forming to a sword making a noise causing the girls look at her. The girls eye widened, "Hey, I never seen you're sword this close before!" Chaeyoung smiled widely, The muted girl shrugged while holding her sword.

Y/N pressed a button on the top of the sword's grip, it has a symbol, a Wolf? This time, Y/N doesn't remember anything about this symbol, only the two things her parents gave it to her.

After she pressed the button, the swords folds itself turning back to a ball pen. The girls said woah in unison including Mina beside her, "That was cool." After Jeongyeon says her sentence her mouth kept opening. Jihyo closed it for her.

Y/N smiled to the girls which make the girl's heart beat fast. They all spaced out like Jihyo did earlier, Y/N narrowed her eyes in confusion, why the hell are the girls staring at her? Mina spaced out too. The muted girl looks around, they were all spaced out.

What..?

...

✨😶✨

henlo frendos hello mi amigos hello mga bakla, lahat na—

lmao please check my shitty new story it's called 'unsympathetic' yes i changed the title shut up, it's a jihyo x fem!reader lol

have a great day everyone! fighting!
—yunni