20. Real Training

herllo, is it okay for you if I only update this book 'muted' often? 

also, I'm having deep thoughts about designing the main character or should I say, you! hehe, I promise I won't turn this book into a webtoon lmao

-----------

Y/N

I tilted my head towards Jennie's words, completely confused. "Y-you're not angry at me..?" She put both of her sweaty palms together, intertwined. I shook my head to a no as I slightly wrinkled my eyebrows, "I cheated on you, you should be angry at me!" Jennie pointed at her chest. 

"Why are you acting like this?! Is it because of your stupid memory loss on the school bus?" She stomped down on the dirty cold floor, echoing through the walls. I straighten up forward my brows, "Y/N I'm sorry for cheating on you, it's just—" She sighed, "I'm getting more and more uninterested towards you." Her voice getting lower and lower so does her head. 

Okay, this is bullshit, I don't even have any feelings towards Jennie! I don't even know she's my fucking girlfriend, this makes my head throb in pain. Lisa was watching the scene with her head lowered like Jennie's, feeling guilty also. I let out a sigh and placed both of my palms on Jennie's shoulder, causing her head to lift up as I gaze at her cat looking eyes.

"It's completely fine." I mouthed, hoping she understood it by how my lips move. Jennie beamed up to the shiniest smile I've seen for a while, her eye smile and her white teeth showing as she jumped up and down, my palms still onto her shoulders. "Wait— Really?" Lisa quickly rose her head with a smile plastered onto her face.

I nodded as I formed a friendly smile, "That means, we'll stay as friends..?" Jennie looked up to me, her brows knitted and her lower lip pushed out, pouting. "Of course." I mouthed, she giggles like a kid that has been received a piece of candy as a reward. "But, do you mind us, me and Lisa getting together..?" She asked and pointed at herself and Lisa multiple times.

I rolled my eyes with a smirk forming in the corner of lips, I nodded in the end. Lisa gasped and covered her mouth, "Wait I'm not ready for a relationship, Jennie!" Lisa bit her index finger's nail. "Don't worry, I'll wait for you." Jennie wiggles her brows toward to Lisa, she blushed.

I smiled like a proud mother at the current scene seeing them flirt make my heart flutter like a fangirl. Lisa looked at me and caught my attention by saying my name, "You should come with us and let's recollect your powers how to use them." She said I considered myself for a moment towards Lisa's offer.

I nodded once accepting her one simplest offer, she grinned and took a grip onto Jennie's and my wrist, heading for someplace I didn't know exactly, to be honest, I was completely lost when I first got here.

"Jesus, Lisa. Stop dragging our bodies as if you get away with murder." Lisa was dragging both of our bodies against the dirty ass floor while Lisa was running fast as lighting. I chuckled Jennie's ridiculous joke, "Oops, sorry..!" Lisa shrieks.

After a minute of Lisa almost dragging down us to Tartarus, shoutout for dem Long-Suffering (Percy Jackson)