21. Past & Present

Y/N

After training with Jennie and Lisa, they were impressed. I'm so done with this boot camp the two girls made and we're still on Gold, when are we going to move on to the others goddamnit!

Right now, I look an absolute mess. My hair chaotic as sweats smeared right onto my forehead and temples, my body heated due to the exercise and basics I did earlier. Dirt and grass hanging on my pants and jacket.

Jennie came towards my direction and picked up me as over her strong shoulders, her hand on my bum while I kept shaking, trying to escape Jennie's sudden grip. I looked like that one annoying ass kid who kept whining about the cool toy they really wanted but didn't get it.

I gave up and released my body, I heard Lisa chuckled and followed me and Jennie from behind

------------------

The girls accompanied me in front of my classroom, revealing no students and no teacher inside. Huh, weird. Not until someone took a tight grip onto my wrist, luckily they didn't grip on my wounded wrist or else I'll elbow right into their nipple. Wow, imagine the pain though, ouch.

It was Tzuyu with serene expression painted on her face, I tilted my head sideways. "Hello Ms. Kang, our classmates are currently having their P.E. outside." She started, I hummed in response and shrugs as I looked away.

I was about to head outside but Tzuyu once again took a grip onto my wrist, what is it now? Turning around with a teasing smirk formed in the corner of her rosy lips, "Let's skip class." She said as she pulled me closer to her, our face inches apart from each other.

I felt my blood rushes through my cheeks, completely red. Stepped back awkwardly while laughing nervously with both of my hands slightly raised. "I'm just bored, that's all." Tzuyu pleaded, "Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable." She added while ruffling the back of her head.

I rolled my eyes and sighed afterward, Tzuyu expressed tenderness through a friendly smile. "Let's go to the garden." She said while dragging me where could be the quote on quote garden would be.

While heading for the garden from outside, I see students do chemistry, history, arts, math and any kind of subjects that you could've imagined. Some have a wide grin stuck onto their faces while others look like they're so done with school.

Tzuyu stopped at her tracks as soon as she saw a group of teachers chatting together while walking heading for their destination. The Taiwanese girl turned her head around swiftly, trying to find a place to hide from the group of teachers.

We have no choice but to hide in the small ass locker, together. Surprisingly, we were able to squish against each other's bodies and fit in right inside the locker. The small amount of light coming out of the locker as we both see the teacher's shadow fade away from our sight.

I sighed in relief and turned my head to Tzuyu, we were extremely close to each other faces that we got both of our noses touch. I flinched and so does Tzuyu, I see her smirk teasingly in the dark and felt sneaky pair of arms snake around my waist, I shiver in response.

I turned my head away, looking away at Tzuyu as I felt her breath hitting my neck. Once again, I shiver. Getting more closer and closer to my neck judging by her breath. I turn my head facing to Tzuyu, her eyes filled with such lust, something dangerous.