17. Treating Bruises

After the four girls got inside their dorm from the field, carrying two girls who almost killed each other. Tzuyu lay Dahyun down onto Chaeyoung's bed, turning around facing Y/N and gestured her place Chaeyoung down to her own bed, she obeyed Tzuyu's orders, "Ms. Kang, can you get some ice for me?" The Taiwanese girl asked her without sharing eye contact with the girl.

Y/N turned around and walks forward to the door before she goes outside, she has to know where the hell is the ice is located. Ripping one blank page on her notebook, swiftly snatching her golden ball pen from her deep pocket pressing the pen's little button, surprisingly not turning into a sword. Y/N sighed in relief and started to write words.

Tzuyu felt a tap on her shoulder, Y/N was showing her a paper written asking her where is the 'ice' is located. The latter jolted and lifted her index finger up and soon after putting it down with her face slowly emerging into a blank expression. "I don't know actually.." Her eyes looking down at the wooden floor, trying to retrieve her memories where could be the 'ice' located.

Her unnie's faces kept popping out inside her mind, "Let's ask our unnies if they know where.." She stood up, heading for the door.

Tzuyu head to her left as Y/N followed her from behind, she can hear the fun chaos happening inside each dorm, laughing, the sound of a breaking glass shattering into many pieces, loud irritating stomps can be heard like your three-hundred pound neighbor from the top, screaming out of their lungs mixed with vividness and shouting each other names with a cheerful laughter afterward.

Y/N's brows straighten up forwards, worried about the student's what is happening inside their own dorm. Tzuyu accessed in front of a door assigned as 'A-153', knocking three times. A known voice can be heard from inside, "I'll go get it!" It was a feminine voice, fainted due to the door blocking them.

The door opened revealing a short haired girl flashing a delightful smile, "Tzuyu! Do you need anything? A kiss? A hug? I got some food inside—" Jeongyeon spat out words to Tzuyu's face, cutting her off by putting her index finger to hers. "Unnie, do you know where the ice is located?" She asked, "Hm, yeah, why?" Jeongyeon answered, one brow raised.

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung wrestled." She fielded Jeongyeon's question, the short hair girl shook her head side to side as she pinched her nose bridge, "Aish, that two.." She mumbled under her breath, "Anyway, it's on the left from outside." Jeongyeon rose her arm and pointed at a door leading them outside.

Tzuyu bowed and saw Jihyo and Momo behind Jeongyeon's back, throwing their pillows at each other, Jihyo trapping Momo inside her comforter as she lays on top of her. "Yaaaahhh!! Hajima! I can't breathe! Jeongyeon, Help me goddamnit!!" The raccoon-like girl shrieks like a dolphin, trying to escape Jihyo's trap.

"No jam bro to the rescue!!" Jeongyeon rose her hand like superman as she marched forward to Jihyo— helping to her to trap Momo down..

"What the fuck! Jeongyeon I said help me, ya chicken." Momo said, muffled due to the comforters. Jihyo and Jeongyeon laughed like the demon under your bed, maliciously and devilish. Their laughing session was interrupted by a voice belongs to a girl from the other room just beside them.

"Did someone say chicken?!" Y/N recognized this well-known voice, it was from Jisoo.

"Jesus Christ, Jisoo can hear the word chicken from a fucking soundproof room?!"

Tzuyu chuckled and closed their door by herself, she once turned around facing to Y/N and took a grip onto her wrist, marching for outside. They both got several ice cubes inside a plastic bag that was hanging beside, they head back for their dorm revealing the two girls throwing pillows at each other just like earlier.