29. Kidnapped, whoopsies.

tried my best to update :)

3rd

"Mina, Tzuyu, we have to go," Jeongyeon said to the two girls sitting on the floor while the muted girl was flushed up in red, still recalling about earlier.

"M'kay." Said the two, Tzuyu lazily rose her arms high as a gesture for Mina to help her stand up. Mina rolled her eyes and gladly helped her. She turned her head to Y/N, while she was shuffling to stand up, Mina offered her a hand like a prince, her free hand clasped behind her back, bending towards.

Tzuyu's face twist in grimace seeing Mina being like this for the first time, "Yuck. . ." The Taiwanese girl mumbled underneath her breath, the latter turned her head to Tzuyu and gave her a death glare,

Mina please stop and let's switch roles for god's sake. I'm more better doing that! Tzuyu thought, her words echoing inside her thoughtful mind.

Mina smirked teasingly as she turned her head back to Y/N, helping her out to stand up as if she's a daughter from a royal family. Meanwhile, the girl crush was getting impatient every second they've spent.

Jeongyeon crossed her arms, "Come the fuck on! Hurry!"

"Alright, alright."

__________________

The nine girls proceed to walk down to the stairs, still inside the building where they've trained earlier. Y/N all the way at the back behind the nine girls, rambling tons of conversations and sharing great laughs from one another, being members as always.

Y/N kept looking around her surroundings, some were interesting some are just plain boring. Her grey eyes move left to right, the exit to the outside was okay, I guess. It has a red carpet on the way and plants on the side.

It was simple and all, but why did they make it like a hotel?

Once they were outside, Y/N noticed herself she was far away from the girls, she took a step forward, but some person pulled her in from a dark alley as placed a soaked tissue on her nose, Y/N was shocked and scared at the same time, she doesn't know what to do, she can feel her heart increased and quickens.

She tried to scream but it was too tight and an inescapable grip to scream. About at least for a minute, she got dizzy and sleepy every second. Her vision started to blackout as she closes her eyes and her body slumped down.

As Y/N was unconscious and in a deep sleep like a koala, they put a black sack around her head, they carried her while a black tinted van drives in front of them, the black figure carried her all the way inside the van and sat down, panting.

"Damn, she's heavy." 

__________________

Tzuyu

Huh, where's Y/N? Where'd she go? She was behind me like seconds ago. My eyes wander from my point of view, observing the whole place as the feeling of apprehensible starting to emerge inside me.

I stopped from my tracks, still investigating the place. I can hear girl's shoes stopped also, must've noticed my presence so easily. "Tzuyu, is everything alright?" Jihyo asked me, her voice somehow lowered.