4. A Different Y/N

3rd person's POV

The 9 girls line up preparing themselves to introduce to Y/N starting from the oldest to the youngest,

"H-Hi, I'm Im Nayeon, Ms. Kang." Nayeon used Y/N's last name which Y/N questioned why inside her head. Y/N waved both of her hands telling her that she don't need to use honorific, Nayeon knew exactly why she waved her hands.

The Academy actually call Y/N by her last name because of she's the strongest student and most praised student of their Academy, they wanted to show respect to her but that's way too much honorific. Their Principal spoiled Y/N way too much for being the most powerful student in their Academy, and their students hate it.

"Hello Ms. Kang, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon said while bowing, Y/N sighed because they used her last name again, she let it slide anyway.

"Hello Ms. Kang, my name is Hirai Momo." She bowed respectfully.

"Good weather today Ms. Kang, I'm Minatozaki Sana." Y/N is starting to get uncomfortable to be called by her last name.

"It's good to meet you Ms. Kang, Park Jihyo is the name."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N— Ms. Kang, I'm Myoui Mina." Mina can call Y/N by her first name because she got to be partnered with her with the mission.

"Hello Ms. Kang, Kim Dahyun."

"It's very nice to meet you, Ms. Kang, I'm Son Chaeyoung."

"Hello Ms. Kang, My name is Chou Tzuyu."

Y/N nodded her head smiled widely, the other girls were surprised, they saw her smile for the first time. The 3 Japanese girls nodded in agreement, Mina sat on the camp's bench with the girls, she gestured Y/N to sit down beside her.

Y/N followed Mina she sat beside Mina and just look around, "Ms. Kang, why are you suddenly kind to everybody?" Mina asked to Y/N, she turn her head to the left facing Mina, Y/N shrugged since she can't speak, Mina sighed "I wish you can talk." Mina under her breathe. Y/N clearly heard but she acted like she didn't, she titled her head "Oh it's nothing." Mina said.

Y/N went back looking to her front, she saw the 4 girls coming out the forest together, they saw Y/N sitting on the bench, the girls sprinted to Y/N and hugged her like they didn't see Y/N for a long time, even though they separated for like half an hour.

The 9 girls furrowed their eyebrows at the 4 girls, Lisa saw them giving them an angry expression, Jennie decided to spoke up, "Oh hey look, the girls who lost on capture the flag yesterday." The girls chuckled at the 9 girls. Y/N didn't laughed, she felt bad for the girls, so bad. They furrowed their eyebrows even harder, Tzuyu sneakily raised her hand, a fireball was producing right in her palm.

Chaeyoung noticed it and put Tzuyu's hand down telling her not to do it, she was extremely pissed at Jennie and the girls. Tzuyu calmed down thanks to Chaeyoung, "Aww, Is our little Tzuyu getting pissed over Jennie?" Lisa sarcastically said to Tzuyu, Tzuyu breathe heavily, Sana is trying to calm down their youngest and drawing circles on her back. Tzuyu closed her eyes, and breathe in and out.

"Yeah, you better be and Y/N will fuck you over." Lisa continued, "Lisa! Stop it!" Jihyo shouted at Lisa, "Ah, Park Jihyo, the most pathetic leader of them all, can't even arranged the whole damn group full of losers." Jennie chuckled, the other 3 girls chuckled along with Jennie, Y/N doesn't like how the girls act to everybody else.

"Go kill yourself instead." Jennie added, Y/N has enough she's about to explode, Y/N stood up and went in front of Jennie.
Jennie was extremely shocked because Y/N just stood up for the 9 girls, Jihyo was shocked along with the 8 girls.

Y/N leaned in to Jennie's ear, "How 'bout you leave them alone instead?" Y/N whispered in her deep voice, no one was able to her voice, only Jennie heard it. Y/N leaned back and sat on the bench again with her legs crossed while looking coldly at Jennie.

Jennie was shocked, she just heard Y/N voice for the first time. Jennie was about to burst into tears, but she hold it back, she just got told by a Multi-Colour.

Paused.

A/N : I'll explain it to you, we have 5 colours, Green they are smart the one who knows everything, they can be helpful for pretty much everything, you'll found out later who will be the Green.

Gold, electricity is their power, they are rarely sometimes useful, they can electrify a whole building meaning all only their enemies will be electrify.

Purple, these ones are Telekinesis and mind reading, they can read someone else's mind by one look and lift up every object in

Red, their powers are fire, that's all.

White, Invisibility is their power, they cannot be seen unless they use their powers.

The most dangerous is Orange, mind controlling is their power, Y/N's Academy doesn't have this kind of colour inside their academy, It'll probably make their mind rotten and uncontrollable by themselves. They eliminate Oranges, they cannot have this colour in their world. But Y/N has a secret for that.

The most unique ones are Multi-Colour or they call them Half, they all got the colours everything, green, gold, purple, red, white, and orange, Multi-Colours are rarely born, Y/N is the only one they know is a Multi-Colour on their world.

Continue, please.

Jennie spoke up "What the hell was that for Y/N?" Y/N just stare at her blankly, Jennie scoffed, "Y/N let's go, I don't want you being with these losers." Jennie said, but Y/N sat on the bench not moving a muscle. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, "Fine! Go spend some time with these losers just because you don't fucking remember anything!" Jennie shouted at Y/N, Y/N rolled her eyes.

The 9 girls were left confused, what do they mean she don't remember anything? The girls were questioning themselves, it that why Y/N is kind now? The 4 girls left Y/N alone with guilt along with their side instead, Y/N chuckled bitterly at the 4 girls,
she looked at the 9 girls, their jaws dropped, Y/N has really changed, she actually stood up for the 9 girls.

Jihyo decided to stand up to Y/N and thank her a thousand times, "Ms. Kang, Thank you so much for standing up for us girls, we are truly appreciated it and overwhelmed by your kindness." Jihyo said to Y/N, she nodded to Jihyo as your welcome.

"Are you going to spend time with us from now on, Ms. Kang?" Jihyo asked, Y/N nodded and gave her a friendly smile.
Jihyo grinned widely and jump up and down, "Thank you Ms. Kang." Jihyo bowed in 90 degrees.

Y/N gave Jihyo a thumbs up and a smile.

...

✨😶✨

darkest minds got me inspired! i really love that book it's so cool omg i really love fantasies.

I hope u like the lame chapter!

i love you 💖💖

—yunni