26. Junior

boring chapter ahead!!

Y/N

"Y/N, can I borrow your handuepon?" Said Jihyo, extending her arm towards me as her hand opened as if she's waiting for an object to be placed down onto her palm. I gazed at her eyes and soon after rose my shoulders once, having no clue where the handphone is, Jihyo pouted as she slowly placed down her arm beside her, her eyes averted to the side. "Nayeon, do you have your handphone?" She asked.

Nayeon nodded in response, her hand reached into her pocket and pulled out a phone, handing it over to Jihyo's palm. Jihyo scrolled down to Nayeon's contacts, trying to find the person named 'Junior'. After a few seconds, she found it and immediately dialed its number.

After the third ring, a deep voice spoke up through the phone, recognizing it was on speaker.

"Yeobeosayo? Nayeon?"

"Junior oppa! It's me, Jihyo. Do you have free time to meet us? We need— I need something to tell you."

"Hm? Jihyo? Where's Nayeon?"

"She's busy flirting with girls." Jihyo held her laughter by biting her lips, causing me to rose my brows swiftly and my eyes widened my face burning. I can see Nayeon was rising her arm towards Jihyo in the corner of my eyes, ready to hit the back of her head and soon after crossed her arms and pouted, looking so cute.

"Haha, Nayeon didn't really change huh? Anyway, yes, I do have plenty of free time, sure why not?"

"Thank you Junior oppa! I really appreciate it."

"It's no biggie, Jihyo. Let's meet at our hanging out place."

"Great, see you later. Bye."

"Annyeong~"

Jihyo gazed towards me, she smiled at her with the corner of her lips rose up. "Let's get ready then, shall we?" She stood up, getting everyone's attention to her. Everyone stared at her with their faces completely blank.

Silence.

"Yeah, let's get ready when we have no damn extra clothes meeting Junior oppa, Jihyo." Chaeyoung growled in sarcasm, Mina slapped the latter's shoulder while her brows slightly furrowed, "Chaeyoung..!" She whispered-shouted to the latter, Chaeyoung chuckled under her breath.

"Mianhae, I forgot we were in Y/N's house," Jihyo exclaimed, turning her head to me while flashing a compassionate smile, her eyes almost in the shape of the moon as her nose scrunched up. "Y/N, do you have any clothes?" She asked me, I shrug in response. Jihyo formed a smirk in the corner of her left lip, "Let's go inside your room then." Jihyo took a grip onto my wrist, leading me to my room.

The others followed, I heard their eyes roll and groaned as if they were annoyed at something, Jihyo walked towards a closet in the color of white and gold, revealing a shit ton of black clothes. I noticed Jihyo staring down at my lips while I was looking at my black shitty clothes in front of me, her eyelids lowered down, still staring.

I rose my hand onto her shoulder, tapping it three times to revive her back into reality. "Sorry, I was just spacing out." She jolted in response and started digging inside my closet, probably trying to find bright-colored clothing, I bet to myself that wouldn't happen.

The girls got inside my room one by one, surprisingly each of us fit in perfectly and freely. They all sat down on the bed, others lay down on their stomachs or their backs, facing the ceiling. Jihyo was already done picking dark-colored clothes from my very own closet for everybody.