Chapter Eleven

Izuku's POV

The next few days were pretty chill. I wasn't allowed to go on Extermination. So I was assigned to Mei and Kacchan was too. But he kept on getting called into meetings. He couldn't or wouldn't talk to me about them. All I know is that the attack was in some way postponed.

"Okay Deku that's it for the day. Remember that when you want a new pair of bracelets I have them made in less than a week," Mei tells me patting my back with a huge smile.

"Thanks, Mei."

I smile at her and she pulls me into a hug. Unlike Iida, Mei was a huge believer in hugging, a lot. I wonder how their relationship works with them being so different. Then again I'm not one to talk about how relationships work.

I walk out of the lab and my eyes scan the hallways before I start to walk back to the mess hall. When I turn the corner I see Kacchan.

"Hi Kacchan," I say with a bright smile.

"Hi Deku, I'm sorry I was trying to get back earlier. But on the bright side, that should be the last meeting," Kacchan explains walking with me back to my room. Which he had been staying in since my little nightmare thing.

"Well, you aren't much help to Mei anyway. Yesterday you threatened to blow up her lab," I say before processing the end of his sentence. "Wait the last meeting? Does that mean you will tell me what they have been about?" I question stopping in my tracks.

"We both know I can't even if I wanted to. Which I don't," Kacchan states.

I cross my arms and decided not to respond. Him not telling me anything wasn't only up helpful it was insulting. The rest of the walk was silent except when we ran into Kaminari and had a nice talk. I'm pretty sure I have been accepted into the "Baku-squad" which was pretty cool.

We walk into my room and I sit down in the chair. I was still pissed so I flipped on the tv right away so I would have to talk to Kacchan. I was just being overdramatic but that didn't mean I was going to cave.

"Really Deku?" Kacchan asks turning off the tv with the button on the tv.

"Yes really, I know you can tell me. These rooms don't have cameras and I know because you would be killed if they did. I would be too," I say throwing the remote at him.

Kacchan catches the remote with ease, though I didn't really want to hit him. "You are being ridiculous Deku."

"I am being ridiculous?!" I quiet down to make sure that no one would hear if they walked past. "Those meetings are about my friends. I deserve to know what is going on. So please Kacchan just tells me," I say my voice getting softer as I talk.

Kacchan walks over to me and kneels in front of me. "Okay, you are right. Those meetings have been to decide what we are going to about the League. More specifically the attack was planned. I have been fighting for it to be taken off the table. With reasons like we don't know enough to go there."

"What was the decision?" I ask terrified of the answer.

"I was mostly successful. The attack has been postponed until further notice," Kacchan says.

It takes me a second to process what he said. When it finally clicked I jumped forward from my chair and tackled Kacchan in a hug.

Kacchan fell backward while hugging me back. We both laid on the ground laughing for a while before he looked at the clock.

"It is time for dinner," He states.

I stand up and reach down to help Kacchan up. Kacchan takes my hand and stands up.