Chapter Nineteen

Izuku's POV

I woke up in my room. My arms and legs were rebandaged and sore. I slowly sat up and started to stretch.

The doctor visits sucked. I don't know what went on because I was half knocked out. But I was still able to feel all the pain.

I stand up and walk around my room. The pain in my legs dulled down to about a three on the pain scale.

I sat back down in my bed and laid down. I didn't feel like counting how many dots are on the ceiling. My last count ended somewhere around eight hundred. And I wasn't that tired either. So I guess that left laying here and thinking about Shoto and Kacchan.

I imagined the league all sitting in the family room. They were eating baked goods that Toga made and joking around. Todoroki and Kacchan were having a good time. They weren't worried about anything or having to take care of a pathetic weak green-haired boy they felt obliged to look out for.

I felt a tear run away from my eye. I turn onto my side and pull the covers over my head. I was just about to break down when I heard the door open.

"Shinsou go away. I have already had my doctor's appointment today. And I don't feel like being tortured," I say my voice cracking. I didn't care Shinsou had seen me cry before. He didn't care.

"Well if that is how you feel I can leave."

I shoot up from my bed. At first, I thought I was hallucinating. But I wasn't. That was Todoroki and behind him was Kacchan.

I ran to him and hugged him like it was the end of the world. It kinda is.

"Okay we get it you are in love. Can we please go before we all get caught," Kacchan asks looking up and down the hall nervously.

Todoroki starts to pull me down the hallway but I stop him. "Wait! No, I can't leave yet. He will kill Eri. We have to save her," I rush panicked.

"Who is Eri?" Kacchan asks as Dabi runs down the hall to us.

"Someone special. We have to go get her," I explain running the other way.

Kacchan, Todoroki, and Dabi all follow me. We run into Toga on the way.

"What are you guys doing. You have to get out," she scowls.

"We have to save someone else," I quickly explain as I walk around her.

I push open the lab doors and rush into Eri's room. She was looking over some drawings but quickly looked at me when we all rushing in. She jumped under her covers when she was everyone else.

"Eri it is okay. These are the people I told you about. They are friends. And we have to go," I say as calmly as possible.

She peeks her head out from under the covers and nods her head slightly. I walk over to her and pick her up. "You ready to go?" I ask her with a reassuring smile.

She nods her head quickly and I pick her up. "Okay let's go," I say to everyone else.

As we run through the hallway a few other members join us. I was too focused on running while holding a literal child.

We came to a latter and I sighed. "Okay, Eri I need you to hold on to my back okay,"

Eri nods her head and gets on to my back. "Hold on," I tell her as I start climbing.

When I get to the top of the latter and outside I see Overhaul and a bunch of other people that were most likely a part of the gang. Shinsou was standing to the right of Overhaul. His literal right-hand man.

"See we were fine with you taking Izuku. He was only here because of Shinsou. But not you have gone and taken Eri too. And that just won't do," Overhaul says. "Just hand over the girl and we will think about letting you go."

"No," I say.

I look to the rest of the league to apologize. I didn't want to cause trouble for then but I wasn't going to Eri get hurt again. But they were all getting ready to fight. Kacchan who was standing right next to me handed me my sweatshirt.

"Tie it around her so she doesn't fall," he whispers to me.

I quickly do and look to see the fight had already started. I look around trying to figure out what exactly I should do. Eri points to the side of me and I am just able to dodge quick enough to not get punched by Shinsou.

"Eri close your eyes," I say to her as I get ready to fight someone that she trusts.

I throw a punch but Shinsou quickly dodges and gets a hit on my side.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this?" I ask while dodging again. He wasn't as good at fighting as he looked. I would be faster and better if I didn't have to watch out for Eri.

"What choice do I have?" He responds.

"You could fight with us," I suggest this time blocking.

He looks at Eri and sighs. "I can't do that."

"Shinsou," I give him a pleasing look but he simply shakes his head. It was clear there was not going to be a debate. "Fine."

I kick my leg up and get a solid hit right in his stomach. He stumbles back, clutching his stomach. I throw a punch at his head. One that I knew he could avoid but he didn't. He let me hit him. I watched as he fell to the ground and stayed down. I didn't have time to question it so I ran.

I try to find Todoroki or Kacchan in the fight but I could barely process what was going on. I see Monama and decide that I was going to have to trust him.

"Monama take Eri," I say after disarming the person he was fighting and knocking them out.

"What?" He asks probably confused as to who Eri was

I untie Eri and hand her Monama. "Eri, this is Monoma he is going to protect you okay?"

"Go get Momo and Kendo. Get a head start," I look at him and give him the same look that Shinsou gave me when I first met her. You hurt her and you are dead. He understood.

I quickly ran into the main part of the battle so I could help. A lot of the people in the Yakuza gang couldn't fight that well. So our main worry was Overhaul who I hadn't seen since the fight started.

"We have to go!" I yell to Todoroki while helping him fight.

Todoroki throws the last punch then turns to me. "Where is Eri?"

"With Monoma, Kendo, and Momo. I told them to get a head start. But we need to go," I insist.

Kacchan appears by my side out of nowhere. "I told everyone I could that we are going," he tells me.

We all start running away. A lot of the Yakuza gang was already knocked out or killed so we weren't being followed. I had seen Uraraka laying on the ground. I didn't look long enough to see if she was breathing.

I was pretty much at the back of the group. Eri had somehow made her way all the way to the back of the group with me. I was planning on going to the front to meet up with her but I wanted to make sure no one was falling behind

"It isn't that easy," I hear a voice say behind me.

I turn around to see Overhaul holding a gun with a terrifying smile on his face.

I'm so dead was the last thought I had.

---

Hello, lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Even though I am really bad at writing fight scenes and it left on a cliffhanger.

Okay so my phone is glitching so could someone please tell me if this chapter is after chapter 18. Because one my phone it is saying it is before. Thank you

Please comment and maybe vote too.

Have a great day/night/3am