Chapter Fifteen

Todoroki's POV

I woke up to a knock on the door. I look over at Izuku and Katsuki. They were both still asleep. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the door. The person knocks one more time before I open the door.

"What do you want?" I ask looking at Shigaraki.

"We need to talk," He tells me.

I look back one more time then step out of the room. "What is it?"

"He is back," Shigaraki says looking down the hallway.

"Why is he back?" I ask quickly figuring out who Shigaraki was talking about. The dead set eyes crept into my mind. "Don't you get a say in who stays here? We have so many reasons not to trust him," I whisper while walking with Shigaraki back to his room. Talking about this in the hallway wasn't smart.

"I know but I don't get a say in this," He whispers back then walking into his room.

I follow while trying to figure out what was going on. The second the door shuts I realize something is wrong. Someone I don't know steps in front of the door.

"I'm sorry Todoroki but they threatened Dabi and our family," Shigaraki explains.

"What are you talking about Shigaraki?" I ask trying to keep a level head about the situation.

"The Yakuza gang. Known for their underground systems and bunkers. Also known for the killing of people they don't like. They only needed one thing from me and I knew you would get in the way of that. Though it is a shame you didn't say goodbye to him before," Shigaraki scratches his neck and walks to the door.

"Really I wouldn't have done this if I had a choice?" He says and walks out the door.

It takes me a second. I stand there and try to figure out what he meant. Then I remembered I hadn't said goodbye to Katsuki or Izuku.

---

Izuku's POV

I knew something is wrong before I even opened my eyes. I was cold and since I sleep in a bed with a walking furnace and Todoroki who always made sure his left side was to me while sleeping.

The floor was hard and when I opened my eyes the room was bright. I quickly closed my eyes again hoping to be wrong. To be dreaming.

But I wasn't. This wasn't a dream and I wasn't at home. I slowly opened my eyes again. I sit up and evaluate my surroundings.

The room had a bed and a dresser. There were a few toys on the top of the dresser all still in the box. The walls were metal and slightly rusted. The bright and cold aspect of the room had already been noticed. One of the walls had a door.

I stand up and walk over to the door. I reach out to the handle but before I can touch it the door opens.

I recognized the person that opened the door. I had been trying to find my bracelets one day, I had put them in Todoroki's dresser but I couldn't remember which drawer. I had opened one of the draws and saw a few random objects. There was a rainbow loom bracelet, a key, a purple sharpie, and some Polaroid pictures. I hadn't meant to snoop but I did see one of the photos. It was Todoroki laughing with another person.

And the person in front of me was unmistakably the other person in that photo. He was tall, taller than Todoroki. He looked tired like he could fall over at any second. But he also looked strong, stronger than he had been in the photo. But the hair was still the same. Lilac colored and messy.

"Done staring?" The person asks. Their voice sounded just as tired as they looked.

"Not really," I respond quickly. "What is your name?" I ask.

"Hitoshi Shinsou, nice to meet to Izuku Midoriya," he says shutting the door behind him and setting farther into the room.

"Why am I here?" I ask holding the sleeve of my hoodie. I hope they were okay.

"That has to do with my boss so I am not at liberality to say. Though I can tell you that you are very close to a reunion with some old friends," Shinsou says while looking at one of the toys. He seemed to be looking anywhere but where I was.

"Am I going to get to know why I am here?"

"Again I don't know, that has to do with my boss. You have probably heard of him he goes by the name Overhaul," Shinsou says causally.

"Are you telling me I got kidnapped by the Yakuza gang? I am going to die!" I exclaim louder than I meant to.

"As far as I know I don't think you are but hey I don't really know anything," Shinsou paused for a second. He glances over his shoulder at me like he was considering if I was a waste of words or not. "How is Todoroki?" He asks looking away again.

"I don't know I am here. But last I checked he was happy, though he most likely isn't right now," I state sourly. I knew that Shinsou knew Todoroki but since Todoroki never talked about it and Shinsou worked for Overhaul I doubted he was a good guy.

"And how is Toga doing? After everything."

"What do you mean everything?" I ask wanting to see how much Shinsou knew.

"Well, Uraraka leaving just like her family. Having to start working again right away. And now you someone she looks to as a brother leaving too. Must be hard," Shinsou comments.

I take a second before responding. He knew more than I did. "How do you know Todoroki?" I ask switching the conversation away from Toga.

"I don't know Todoroki. I knew Todoroki. I used to be a part of the league. I was a part of it for sixish years. I was the one he decided to get close to," Shinsou shrugged.

His talking upset me. For one thing, he sounded so tired and that was just annoying. Like he was going to fall asleep halfway through the conversation. And it felt like he was talking down to me. Like he knew so much more, which he kinda did but that didn't matter.

I look up when a binging sound starts from Shinsou's wrist or more so his watch.

"Oh, will you look at that? The boss wants to see you."

-----

Hello, lovelies. How are y'all this wonder day/night/3 a.m?

Hope y'all like this chapter. Please vote and comment 💕