Chapter Twelve

Izuku's POV

I shake my head. No this can't be real. I was frozen in place, unable to think or speak. I feel a hand pull at my wrist. I snap my head over to the person and see Mina.

"Midoriya, we have to go now," she stresses pulling at my arm again.

"Midoriya what is going on?" Kirishima asks.

"Mina is that you?!" Kaminari asks shocked.

"Okay, really not the time for an explanation or reunion. So are you idiots staying or going?" Mina asks quickly.

"I'm going," Kacchan declares and stands up.

I look at Kaminari and Kirishima hoping that they come too Kaminari nods his head and takes Kirishima's hand. Mina starts to run forward and I run with her. I knew that Kacchan, Kirishima, and Kaminari were close behind.

We made it out into the hallway and started to run up the stairs. Most of the League were already there waiting. I turn around and Mic comes running out of the room with Eraserhead following.

I was one of the first ones out of the door. I held it open and counted everyone again just to make sure we all made it out safe. Everyone was accounted for.

"Come on Nerd we don't have all day," Kacchan yelled.

"Right," I respond though he probably didn't hear me.

I turn and start to run with the rest of the group. I will all my power into my legs and take off trying my best to block out the gun shots and screams of pain from my friends. 

---

"Okay Bunny it's time to wake up," I hear Todoroki's voice say.

I slowly open my eyes to a dark room. I give my eyes a minute to adjust before sitting up causing my body to protest.

"Why does everything hurt?" I ask.

"When you got back you passed out on the concrete floor," Todoroki explained while handing me a cup of water.

I take a sip of the water then look at Todoroki. "So all of that was real?" I ask just to make sure.

"Yes," Todoroki replies.

"And everyone made it back safely?" I ask looking around the room. It had the same setup as last time but with less stuff. Though the gaming console was still here.

"Everyone made it back fine. Our newest members, if I can even call them that, are adjusting nicely. Some have bullet wounds but they are feeling up well."

"That is great," I exclaim. I slowly slide my legs off the bed and stood up. I almost fell right back down but I grabbed Todoroki's arm. I stood there for a minute then let go.

"Hey Todoroki, do you have my sweatshirt?" I ask.

This base was colder than the last one. Though the room was bigger and I assumed that the rest was too.

"Yeah, give me one second." Todoroki walks into the closet and comes out with my orange sweatshirt.

He hands it to me and I put it on right away. I smiled at Todoroki and turned towards the door.

"Do I get a tour of this place too?" I ask while walking into the hallway.

Todoroki just shrugs. "This is the third floor down-"

"Down? How did you guys manage to find a bunker?" I ask.

"I don't really know. Shigaraki and Mic left and when they came back they moved us here." He explained with another small shrug. "Well, this whole floor is rooms and the one above it is too. The top floor is a kitchen and living room."