🌹Chapter 31🌹

Pic above is Dahlia 😍

IAN'S POV

"Just stop lying to me, Ian. I called the office and they said you weren't in any damn meeting. You weren't in your parents house and you sure as hell wasn't at Michael's or Fabian's or Zach's house. So where the hell have you been going to? You've been lying to me, right? Do you have another woman?" Alyssa asked angrily.

Okay, maybe i shouldn't have lied about being in the office. Now she's throwing a bitch fit. And i need to leave now because Tori is waiting for me. I have to take Dahlia out and with the way I've planned this day, Alyssa can't ruin it. Plus this would be the first time I'll be with Dahlia. If i don't show up, Tori would think I'mnot serious. "Look here Ally, I'm sorry, okay? I just had to plan a surprise for you, thats why i lied. Well i guess the surprise has been ruined. I'm sorry for trying to surprise you. And now you think I'm cheating on you." I said, shrugged and turned my face. I know its not fair to Alyssa. Its not fair that i lie to her. But i really need to get out of the house now.

She gasped. "Oh my God, I'm sorry for yelling at you babe. Why didn't you tell me it was a surprise?"

"Cause it won't be a surprise anymore,  Ally. You've ruined it already and falsely accused me." I told her sadly.

You fucker, you're such a liar.

Ally held my shoulders. "I'm sorry, babe. I thought you were lying to me. I mean,  you've been acting weird lately and even told me you had a lot of work at the office and when i called,  your P.A., she said you hadn't showed up."

I sighed and turned to her. "Its fine Ally. I just need some space and time to think about everything. I'll see you in the evening." I told her and grabbed my car key.

She looked so guilty and it broke my heart to think that she felt that way when i was just lying. "I'm sorry Ian."

I just shrugged and feigned sadness, then walked out. I had to make her believe i was sad. I felt horrible for lying to her but i had to. For the sake of my daughter.

****

I drove to the shop where i had ordered for a car seat. It was quite comfortable and would carry my daughter well. I strapped it at the back of my car and drove to the bakery. I got vanilla cake and a container of peppermint icecream. That's Tori's favorite. Since she isn't coming with us, she can as well have a great time at home. When i was done from the bakery, i drove to her house. Its such a small place, and I'll love to take her out of it and get a better place. But knowing Tori, she'll not accept it. I'll still propose it to her though. I rang the bell and waited. To be totally honest, i was really scared. What if today doesn't go well and Dahlia just hates me even more?

Tori opened the door and flashed a fake smile my way. I know its fake cause that's how she always smiled when she wasn't happy with my decisions back then. I really do hope we can get back together. I miss all the moments we shared in the past. "Hey Ian. Come in."

I smiled at her and walked in. "Good afternoon Tori. Here, i got you your favorite." I said, handing her the plastic bag.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

I scratched the back of my head. "Its just a gift, Tori. You know, since I'll be out with Dahlia, i thought it wise to get you some cake and icecream,  so you can have a great time too."

"Well you didn't need to do that Ian. I'll be fine anyways. I'll just go bring Dahlia."

She turned to leave but  i held her hand. She tried hard not to maintain eye contact with me and ended up looking at my hand on hers. "Please accept my gift."