🌹Chapter 49🌹

WRITER'S POV

"So you're really not gonna invite mom and dad and our sister?" Tina asked in a low tone, still feeling guilty that the rest of the family abandoned Tori. She rubbed her baby bump which was already very visible and shuttered at the thought of that same family rejecting her once they found out about her own pregnancy.

Tori rolled her eyes. "No. They turned their backs on me when I needed them so there's no need for them to be here when I do not need them. Are you even hearing yourself, sis? If they come and see that protruding belly, they gonna start acting like Saints and condemning you. I do not want them at my wedding." She deadpanned.

Tina let out a chuckle and raised her hands in surrender. "Okay okay, I'm just gonna drop the subject since it really pisses you off. But my oh my, you look so pretty. I don't know if it's just me but you're glowing differently these days."

Tori blushed. "Well I feel different. I'm so happy Tina. Things are finally working out for me. I love Ian and he loves me right back. Dahlia loves him and loves the idea of us getting married. His grandmother is planning and preparing for a very big wedding. His mom and Alyssa apologized to me which I still cannot believe. Zach and my other friends are happy for me. Then there's you. You've been so supportive ever since you came back and I'll soon be an aunt god mother. Plus I enrolled in med school  and I'm doing so well which I'm so proud of. Everything's going on smoothly."

Tina pulled her sister in for a hug. "I'm so happy for you Tori. You've been through so much. I'm so glad things are finally moving in the right direction for you because you deserve just the best the world has to offer."

Tori could feel her eyes water. For the first time in ages, she could proudly accept the fact that she deserved the best.

"And I hope everything from now  turns out to work in your favor." Tina added.

Tori smiled. "I hope so too." She said then pulled out from the hug. "Everything aside, let's go get some food. I'm so hungry, I could eat an elephant."

Tina burst out laughing. "I don't even know what's happening to you lately. You've been eating so much. Almost like you're eating for two or three people at the same time."

Tori laughed too. "I can't even explain it. I've just been craving for everything lately. I hope I don't get fat or my wedding dress might not fit in on that day."

~~~~~
(Please listen to MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER By BRIAN McKNIGHT while reading this.)

"You look perfect, sunshine. The most beautiful bride that I've ever seen." Ian said as his eyes welled up. Indeed Tori was drop dead gorgeous in her immaculate white dress. Oh, the gown was exceptionally well made. It fit every inch of her upper body and flowed perfectly from the waist downwards. Her make up and hair were done to perfection. Of course Ian had to shed tears. He was about to become the sole owner of all the beauty that stood before him. "You're perfection at its fullest."

Tori blushed. "And you look so handsome, future hubby."

The priest cleared his throat to get their attention and the couple chuckled. "Can we proceed?" He asked them in a hushed tone and when they nodded, the priest turned to the congregation. "Dearly beloved, as we have gathered here..."

The mass proceeded with such serenity that every one enjoyed it. It wasn't a very big wedding but it was full of all the important people in their lives and it was indeed very grand. When it was time to bless their rings, Dahlia stood up in a gown very much similar to that of her mother and walked up to the alter with the rings for her parents. Oh, it was just too cute. When Dahlia reached the alter, she looked up at her parents and turned to the congregation and shouted. "My mommy and daddy are getting married." She screamed in excitement, making everyone laugh and coo. Then she turned back to her parents. "I love you mommy and daddy." She said.

Even the priest cooed at the little ring bearer's sweetest. The priest blessed the ring and the union and they both said their vows. It was such a beautiful mass.

Then came the reception. Tori changed into a gold colored dress and of course, little Dahlia had a matching dress as well. Dahlia was the live of the party. She was so excited and kept on telling everyone she now had a big family. She stuck to Zach, Tina and Nonna for most of the evening since they were the people she was particularly fond of. She also played with Bella, Susan, Finn and Maria.

It was such a lovely evening and everything was going on smoothly. It was the best wedding any girl could ask for. The decor was on point with the theme being white and gold. The food was perfect and there was an endless supply of drinks. The live band was so interesting. The cake was mouthwatering. It was so big and nice and tasted even better. The young couple made everyone jealous and the best part was their daughter who was their highest cheerleader.

Andrea who was also invited was so happy and took so many pictures to show to all the people who turned their backs on Tori to let them know she was doing just fine without them. Tori had told her not to bother about it but she insisted. She was so happy for her friend.

The couple had their first dance which made many people shed tears at their cuteness. Then Ian danced with Dahlia. Ah, it was the epitome of perfection. Everyone stood up to clap for them because it was just so fun to watch. Dahlia was his little bride. Ian's father also danced with Tori to welcome her into the family.

The couple received so many expensive gifts. And when it was Ian's turn to give his wife a gift, he gave her the key to a private jet with the name *Mrs Weizmann* on it. Tori was speechless. Never in her life had she expected something so fancy. Heck, she didn't even expect a gift at all.

Everyone was just as speechless as she was. A private jet?

And when Tori told Ian that it was too much, he said, "It's not too much for my wife. Thus whenever you feel like traveling to any part of the world for any reason, you do not need to worry about sharing the plane with strangers. Plus I do not want you and our kids using the public transport."

Tori smiled at him. "I love how you call me your wife, hubby."

Ian responded with a passionate kiss. "And I love how you call me hubby. Please say it again, it's a huge turn on for me." He whispered the last part, causing his wife to blush and giggle. "How about we escape and go make some babies that will sit with you in your jet?" He asked jokingly.

Tori burst out laughing and playfully pinched his cheek.

"What? Don't you want that?" Ian asked as he laughed.

Tori blushed. "How about we make twins?" She asked naughtily and Ian carried her bridal style.

"Oh, perfect!"

________________________________________

                             THE END

Or not😂

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter and want an epilogue ❤️cause I really really want to write an epilogue🥳🥳