🌹Chapter 35🌹

WRITER'S POV

Alyssa's eyes popped out as she saw the magazine her assistant placed on her desk. She shrieked. "What the fuck?" She couldn't believe what was written on the magazine. Was it true? She looked at the picture of Ian and a little curly haired girl looking like a true father and daughter and read the different articles in front of her with so much anger. The articles included;

Is billionaire Ian Weizmann really the father of the little girl?
Dead beat daddy or daddy Ian?
Who is this mystery child seen with Ian Weizmann and who is her mother?
Matching outfits? Curly hair and similar features? Definitely Ian Weizmann's daughter.
Who is the little girl caught on camera with sexy billionaire Ian Weizmann?

Out of anger, Alyssa sent everything on her desk flying. "Is this true? Answer me goddammit! Is the little brat Ian's child? When did this happen? How did it happen? Was Ian cheating on me?" She asked her assistant angrily.

The poor assistant was shivering. She too was clueless. "I don't know ma'am. Everyone's talking about it. You need to calm down..."

"Shut the fuck up and get out."

"...ma'am?"

"I said get the fuck out, right now!" Alyssa retorted.

The poor assistant nodded. "Yes ma'am." And scurried off.

Once Alyssa was alone, she picked up her phone and dialed Ian's mother's number. Mrs Weizmann answered on the first ring and Alyssa burst out crying. "Hello Aunty."

Ian's mother panicked when she heard Alyssa. "Ally what's wrong? You sound like you're crying. Did something happen?"

"Aunty, does Ian have a daughter?" Alyssa asked.

Mrs Weizmann scoffed. "Really Ally? I thought you were in some sort of trouble. Are you even hearing yourself? How can Ian have a child with someone who isn't you? You've been with him for four years and I'm pretty sure you haven't seen him with any other girl."

Alyssa knew Ian's mom was right. Ian hadn't been with another girl since they got into a relationship. But the child on the magazine was the spitting image of her man. "But Aunty there's a magazine with Ian and a child they claim is his. They look so much alike. It's hard to say they aren't father and child."

Mrs Weizmann couldn't believe her ears. "Calm down Ally. I'll send my driver to come pick you up. Come with the magazine so I can see what you're talking about, okay?"

Alyssa nodded before saying yes. She paced non stop round her office waiting for the driver.

*****

At the other end of the town, Valentina had just checked out of the hotel when she saw a magazine that caught her attention. She walked closer and picked it up, seeing Ian and  her niece on the front page. Her eyes became wide like saucers, her sister coming straight to mind. She knew Tori wouldn't like this but she had to show her. She immediately bought the magazine and hailed a cab straight to her sister's house where she will now be living in.

When she knocked on Tori's door, a teenager opened and let her in. Rita explained to her that Tori and Dahlia had gone to the grocery store and had told her (Rita) to let her (Valentina) in when she comes. Rita had come earlier to help Tori pack Dahlia's things into Tori's own room so that Tina could stay in Dahlia's room. While Tina waited for Tori's  return, she neatly unpacked her things and arranged them in Dahlia's room.

Ten minutes later, Tori and Dahlia came back. Dahlia went in to be with Rita. Tori was still livid near her sister but she knew she had made the right decision.