🌹CHAPTER 12🌹

TORI'S POV

________________________________________

"Mommy, where are we heading to?" Dahlia asked excitedly. "Are we meeting up with Zach again?"

Oh Dahlia. I looked down at her and smiled. "I'm going to introduce you to my new coworker and friend, Maria. She's so nice."

Her smile faltered a little. Looks like she really was interested in meeting Zach again.

"You'd like her baby. She's gonna help me get ready for Zach's grandma's party." I told her.

That seemed to get her attention. "Can I wear my white gown?"

I nodded. "Sure. Only if you behave well."

She entwined our fingers. "I love you mommy."

I kissed her hair. The bus pulled over and we got in. Thirty-three minutes later, we pulled over at the bus stop, and following Maria's direction, we walked to her apartment.

Once Maria opened her door, her attention was plastered on Dahlia. "Oh my God, honey you're so beautiful. I feel like having my own baby ASAP."

I blushed. That was the effect Dahlia had on people. She was the cutest baby to look at and even though I hate Ian so much, I can't help but be thankful to him for my baby girl. "Well hello there Maria."

She gave me an apologetic look. "C'mmon Tori, you're old cargo." She carried Dahlia and walked into her house. "But Dahlia, she's just so adorable."

Dahlia laughed at her remark and I rolled my eyes. "You got a pretty good house here." And that was the truth. Her house is just so nice. It matched her bubbly personality. Her white couch blended well with the black table and everything else was red in colour. And may I add, very clean.

"I'm your aunt Maria." Maria happily introduced herself.

"And I'm Dahlia. It's nice meeting you, aunt Maria." Dahlia said in return, giving her new friend a sweet hug.

I walked over to the couch and looked at the two. "Seems like I'm not needed here again." That got their attention as both burst out laughing.

"Sorry, okay? Now let's get you prepared to give the men some boners." Maria said excitedly, standing up and I had to shush her for using such words in front of a four year old. "I'm sorry." She said giving me a sheepish smile.

I rolled my eyes. This girl was crazy. "Let's get this started. Wait, your clothes won't fit me. I mean___"

"You mean you got that hour glass figure and I'm so skinny? Insult me well." She feigned sadness.

I laughed at how funny she looked. "Not that Maria. But my hips are far wider than yours."

She nodded in understanding. "I get it, but who said you'd be wearing my clothes? Girl, I'm taking you shopping."

I shook my head in protest. She wasn't going to waste that much money on me. "No Maria, I'd just wear one of my old clothes."

She burst out laughing. "No way. You've got to look new if you're hanging out with my biggest crush, Zachary Reynold. Like I said, if I can't get him, then you must."

With that said, Maria rushed to have a change of clothes and we headed to wherever she was taking me to. My jaw dropped as I realized we stopped at Georgio Armani.

"Woah... mommy this place looks so beautiful." I heard Dahlia's voice by me.

I smiled nervously at her."It sure is, but we're going back home. Maria, we can't afford anything in there." Was she even for real. There was nothing in there that cost less than $1000.

Maria looked at me as if I was insane. "No. We aren't."

I shook my head again. "I can't steal."

"Who said anything about stealing? Look. My cousin works here. He's kind enough and can lend you a gown for tomorrow evening if you give him some cash. It's our little secret though. So you can't tell anyone, got it?" Maria asked me and I nodded like a lost puppy. She then turned to Dahlia. "Got it?"

I burst out laughing at the look on my baby's face. She was such a cutie, even when she was confused. She shook her head in denial.

Maria face palmed. "Whatever  sweetie, you don't need to understand." And with that, we walked into the super large shop. It was so big and beautiful.

Maria walked over to the receptionist and asked for a man I assume is her cousin. The lady pointed to the left and my eyes followed her direction.  A tall guy stood behind a rack full of clothes. Maria signalled that I follow her.

"Peter!" She called out in excitement and hugged the man. The height difference was a sight to see. The guy was stupidly tall. Was that even possible? Maria then whispered some few words to him and he nodded in understanding, giving me a once over. We all headed to a private dressing room and Peter locked the door securely.

"Look guys, we've got only  20 minutes in here before someone catches us. Tori you're lucky enough to have that figure cause I have just the perfect gown for you." Peter said and I smiled gratefully at him.

Maria and Dahlia giggled childishly as Peter pulled me to another room.

"We can't afford wasting time in here or I might get caught. I'm doing this for Maria. So this gown I'm about to show you, if it fits and looks beautiful on you, which I'm positive it will, you'd wear it for the party." He said looking at me in the eye.

I smiled at him again. "Thanksfor everything Peter. I'm not so picky so you don't have a problem."

Peter walked over to another rack full of clothes and picked a red evening gown for me. My eyes widened. The gown looked so beautiful and I hadn't tried it yet. It's material felt like fine silk on my fingers. "Try it on. I'd be outside."

I took of my sundress and my bra since the dress already had an inbuilt bra. When I was done wearing it, my eyes popped out as I looked at myself in the mirror. The last time I looked this pretty was during prom. And I can never forget how Ian Weizmann never seized to whisper in my ear how he longed to rip off that clothe and have his way with me. I blushed and stepped out. I heard a series of gasps.

Dahlia ran and hugged me. "You look like and Angel mommy."

"Girl, you look ravishing. Damn you're hot." Maria said excitedly and I shushed her again for using such words in front of Dahlia.

"Can I ask for your number?" Peter said in a lustful tone and I blushed harder. "I knew that dress was your size, but I never knew you'd make it look that sexy. Believe me, you'd be the spotlight."

With such words of encouragement from my friends and daughter, I couldn't wait for Zach to see me.

Last time was Ian, now its Zach. Just great Tori.

________________________________________

Okay guys, no ones more excited for the next chapter like I am. I mean the birthday scene? With two guys? WTF!

Next update....dunno....but soon.

Cote and  sharllow.

_________________________________________

Hey there my super cute dumplings, so I've given you guys a double update and I hope you like it coz I'm definitely liking this story too. Just vote and comment as a thank you for me. I'd be most grateful 😊😊.

Just touch the star⭐